Official 2017 Christmas Card Exchange thread

Discussion in 'Swap Rules, Swap Proposals, Current Swaps' started by piratemamaof3boys, Sep 2, 2017.

1. p.a.

p.a. Member

Got mine in the mail today,,,probably my last year unfortunately , postage fees are so high here.

Miss JoDee likes this.
  2. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

Diedra, I received your card yesterday! Thank you!

3. piratemamaof3boys

piratemamaof3boys Active Member

Put my last batch in today.
    I have only opened 2. I spread them out.
    Always exciting

4. MrsSoup

I received cards from Debbie, Pamela, and DebbieGall today! Thank you!!

PamelaG likes this.
  5. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

I have received 5 cards so far. I am going to wait until that family gets home to open them. Thanks to Shannon, Debbie (Halimer), Pamela, Michelle and Jody.
    Looking forward to opening them all.

6. PamelaG

PamelaG Active Member

It's such a shame - I've had to give up a Christmas magazine swap that I'd been doing for years with a friend in England, the postage was just outrageous.

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  7. PamelaG

PamelaG Active Member

More lovely holiday mail - thank you Kelly, Debbie P, Shannon and Allison. I don't think I thanked you, Donna, for the lovely ornament. It went right onto the tree which means it will be going to Okinawa with us. That's a beautiful insert you included, Debbie P, what a beautiful picture and the words on the back make one really think, was it different for Mary on that night? I think I am going to look for a lightweight frame, open at the back so the words will be visible and add it to our tree. I love that so many of our ornaments are gifts from friends or mementos of special events and occasions.

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  8. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

It is a pity. Postage is high here to and all of my cards with the exception of one go overseas. I make a decision before signing up whether or not I can afford to participate and luckily so far I have been able to. Hopefully we can all continue for years to come.

9. MrsSoup

I received cards from Shannon and Samantha yesterday, thank you!

10. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

My cards all went out today. The one item may need to be laid on bottom when put away. (flat)

I have quite a pile growing on my buffet.

11. p.a.

p.a. Member

Katrina , I thought of you and Tanya when I paid for my stamps...
    Cards are coming in and I'm enjoying going to check the mailbox each day,,,, thank you Shannon,Debbie , Michelle and Jody ( I had to try the game myself lol)

sweetpumkinpye likes this.
  12. PamelaG

PamelaG Active Member

Thank you, Patti, for the beautiful card! I love the little pocket idea.

13. MrsSoup

I forgot I had gotten cards in the mail yesterday because I stuck them in my purse. I received cards from Katrina, GrammaDeb and Kelly! Thank you ladies!

14. p.a.

p.a. Member

I want to double check with anyone,,,,was there only 3 international ( I'm not including Canada and USA) cards to send this year?

15. p.a.

p.a. Member

That was fast,,,,thanks Pamela I thought they were cute...I couldn't get enough for everyone though. I try to look for something a little different.

16. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

I think two to Australia and one to Wales.

17. MrsSoup

Yes, aside from the Canada ones, there would have been 3. I had 6 total sending from the U.S.

18. p.a.

p.a. Member

Ok thanks ladies,,,,,I got my card from Skippy (Samantha) and panicked I didn't send her one.

So many nice cards ,,,,Jess your Hawaiian card is beautiful,,I've never seen one.

19. halimer

halimer Active Member

Thank you for alal the lovely cards - they are decorating my mantle!

20. housewife2

housewife2 Well-Known Member

have received
    several cards thanks been sick for several days . mailed mine this morning may be alittle late i hope not but they are on their way