Ordered and received my Christmas stamps!

Discussion in 'Christmas Countdown' started by Christmaslvr, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Christmaslvr

Christmaslvr Active Member

I ordered the 50th Anniversary Peanuts stamps....so cute!! I still have a few books from last year, I usually by 2 books of religious and 2 novelty. Had to get the Peanuts this year!

2. CheeryChick

CheeryChick Member

I picked them up at the post office last week! They are so cute!!

3. Holiday_Mom

Holiday_Mom Well-Known Member

Oh, I'll have to look for them! Thanks for letting us know.

4. CheeryChick

CheeryChick Member

According to an employee at our post office, the Peanuts stamps are the only holiday stamps available at the moment. If those aren't your bag, you'll have to wait until November first for the launch of the rest. :)

5. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

Our stamps are released on November 1st.

6. happy2bme

happy2bme Well-Known Member

Our stamps are coming out November 2nd.

Last year, none of the post offices had any Christmas stamps. I checked all of them almost every day and I was finally told that they weren't ordered.

What?? That is crazy.

I was on the Canada Post website and I can pre-order them and have them mailed to me when they are available.

I think that is what I am going to do.

7. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

I got stamps a few weeks ago. They layed all the Christmas stamps out but said the snowflakes wouldn't be available until Oct. 23rd. They had the Peanuts and 4 or 5 others but I took the Ruldophs from before. Will get some snowflakes when they are out.

8. housewife2

housewife2 Well-Known Member

i got my peanuts stamps

9. sweetpumkinpye

I have looked at the Australia Post website and there is no mention of Christmas stamps. They will be released on November 1st so we will see. Also need to start buying International stamps for the Christmas card exchange.

10. tanya

tanya Well-Known Member

Katrina,

Im not sure where I saw them- maybe my local PO but this year the AU stamps have quite a religious theme- almost a stained glass look to them. They were not available to purchase yet but I know that I saw them about a week or so ago

11. sweetpumkinpye

Thanks Tanya. Don't ever seem to have stamps that impress and I certainly would never collect them.