Pinterest

Discussion in 'Crafty Sites, Patterns, & Links' started by piratemamaof3boys, Aug 20, 2015.

1. piratemamaof3boys

piratemamaof3boys Active Member

So I'm sure a lot of us have pinterest and lots of fun stuff listed there. Does anyone want to post the links to their page here. I love looking at everyones pages and getting lots of idea. Mine is in my signature.

2. snowlvr

snowlvr Active Member

3. teachermomof2

teachermomof2 Santa's Elves

4. AuntJamelle

AuntJamelle Well-Known Member

I'm a Pinterest addict as well...I'm excited because as of yesterday I have 999 followers - and my silly private goal has been to get to 1000 :)

https://www.pinterest.com/klinkj0806/

I have a LOT of holiday boards and crafting boards and recipe boards - and a mish mash of other things. But all the holiday stuff is right on top!

I will check you guys out - can't wait!

5. teachermomof2

teachermomof2 Santa's Elves

Aunt Jamelle...I'm your 1000th follower!

6. AuntJamelle

HOOOOORRRAAYYYYY!!!!

:gingerbread: :elf: :snowman:

Thank you!!!

Oh, teachermomof2 – You can feel better at least a little better about your amount of boards and pins. In my defense I can only say…well…not sure what to say but that I looooovve Pinterest! Over time I have “broken” out a lot of my boards into smaller, more specific ones, that may not have as much in them. Just makes it easier for me to find things, browse, etc.

BTW - The Italian Deli Crazy Bread you have on your Appetizer board has my brain spinning!

Snowlvr – That Chicken Cordon Blue casserole that you have on your recipes board was a HUGE hit at our house! I made the whole recipe but served half for dinner and froze the other half for another day.
    I just didn’t freeze with the breadcrumbs on top, I’ll add those day of cooking. In any case, it was SO good!

Great idea piratemama! I love connecting with MHH members on Pinterest!

Repinning lots of stuff from all of you! And if I've made/tried something you've pinned I'll try to comment as well... :)

7. piratemamaof3boys

piratemamaof3boys Active Member

I didn't realize I had over 100 boards and way too many posts. LOL I need to break a few of mine out also. i think 2 boards are private but not many. I wish they allowed boards in a board. So I could break down a few things w/o having to make a new board.

8. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

9. farmerswife

farmerswife Member

10. halimer

halimer Well-Known Member

11. HouseElf

HouseElf Well-Known Member

12. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

13. AuntJamelle

Double checked and was already following everyone but Debbie and Jessica - and I've fixed that now :)

Happy pinning!

14. AuntJamelle

15. kringle

kringle Member

16. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

Seems I had everyone except Kris, so I've added you :)

17. AuntJamelle

I followed you too, Chris! :)

18. kringle

kringle Member

Hey, thanks! I really need to stop pinning...I keep finding more things I want to make. Happens every year. <sigh>
    :rudolph:

Chris

19. snowlvr

snowlvr Active Member

Everyone's boards are insanely great!!! I am going to follow all of them-too much fun!

20. snowqueen

snowqueen Member

How do I post the link onto here?