Post Christmas Bargains 2017...

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
I ordered some wrap on clearance from Current. I also got gift tags to match and some personalized return address labels for next year's Christmas cards....all discounted.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Found some more gift wrap at Meijer last night at 70% off. Grabbed some Yankee Candle votives in Christmas Cookie scent for $0.59 each and several rolls of wired ribbon too. 3 of the rolls are a really pretty sparkly aqua blue which will work great for birthday themed wrapping!

tanya

Premiere Member
Jan 8, 2012
Does anyone who buys Yankee Candles ahead of time find that their scent diminishes the longer you keep them? I got some really, cheap in the middle of last year. Bargain or so I thought. Used them at Christmas but I found that they had hardly any scent. I had them stored in a cool, dark place so I know they were not light affected. These were not the big candles but the small votives ad tea lights.

Maybe I was just unlucky... but its kind of but me off buying them again early.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Tanya, not sure. I have never had this problem with Yankee Candles. I find in general that the scent in any candle is not as strong when burning.

jollykelly

Premiere Member
Feb 22, 2015
Lehigh Valley, Pa
I heard the CVS is marking Christmas clearance down to 90% off on 1/14. Not sure if this is all stores, or just the one by me. It is pretty slim pickings right now, but for 90% off, I will check it out.

Rite Aid also has 75% off right now. I got a cute 3.5 prelit tree in an urn for $10.00. It will look so nice on my porch, and easy decorating.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Kelly, I would love a couple of pre lit trees but they are impossible to find now. As soon as they come out this year I will grab one.