Rainy Sunday April 29th 2018

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by luludou, Apr 29, 2018.

1. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

Morning MHH friends on this rainy morning!

2. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

Aloha!

I was up even earlier this morning and decided to just get out of bed and hop in the shower. Now i'm downstairs trying to go through my usual morning routine in hopes that it will help me to not be so nervous. It's helping somewhat. I'm drinking my coffee and have Flea Market Flip on. I have bruises on the front and back of my right leg at my shin and behind from the foot peg and on the back of my left leg from the peg. haha My left hand is sore this morning but not unless you press on it, so that should be fun today when most of the exercises focus on using the clutch. I will take Ibuprofen again, but not sure even that can take away the discomfort. I just hope I can figure out a way to get through the pain to make it through the morning. I sure hope we get more time watching than constantly riding. We had a lot of ride time yesterday, way more than DH said we would. My biceps are sore too.

I'm just ready for this day to be over with my certificate in hand. I am looking forward to learning, it's just that new things are scary, especially on a machine that moves. Prayers appreciated!! Once we do the last 8 exercises, we'll do the riding test and then break for lunch and come back and do the written test. I should be studying right now.

Enjoy your day!

3. teachermomof2

teachermomof2 Santa's Elves

Good luck today Jess!
    Hi Lucie!

It's cloudy and cold here today...on,y 32* and snow flurries. Goodness....it's is April 29th! The snow can stop! They are forecasting 80 at the end of the week. We will see.

We went shopping yesterday...for a swimsuit for M for p.e. . What a task! We finally found something 10 suits later. I picked up some new tops and a skirt for Spring since jcp was having a 40% off Liz Claiborne sale and additional 15% off. We did some other shopping then met H for dinner since we were in town.

Today was early mass, then the last religious ed class of the school year. Yay! I came home and made breakfast, then cleaned. It will stay okay for about an hour or two.:p M has dance this afternoon, then it will be home for the evening, Still no Tahoe. :(

Jody....her insurance did pay for the rental...long story short is that they didn't give us enough days. They will pay for the additional day. I'll just drive our truck until the Tahoe is done. Hopefully tomorrow. Then it will be back in the shop for a new back door this summer sometime. The salt and winter weather rusts our vehicles very quickly here.

Hope ya all have a great day!

--peace--

4. angelpugs

angelpugs Active Member

Good afternoon everyone it's rainy and cold here may see a little snow good grief it's almost May,potluck supper went well and tuesday we have our ladies guild planning another bazaar.Today is just working on a few craft things with my hot cup of tea and heat back on glad when i can shut it off,we have had some season.

5. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

Afternoon! rainy day here. dh is cleaning up the garage. I cooked chicken, made muffins, did a rice-chicken casserole, stuffed bell peppers, arranged strawberries and a pineapple, lunch, dishes and doing more laundry.

6. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

Good morning,
    Monday and back to work for me. It will be interesting to see what mess CW left for me to clean up. Will be a long day.
    I am not looking forward to going today, I know it is because I have had time off, I am a homebody at heart so could gladly spend my days at home. I do get paid though very well and working even the 2 days give me the freedom to enjoy my life, so off to work I go. I know that once I am there it will all be OK.

Home tonight, DH is cooking a chicken and mushroom pie so I will be looking forward to that. It should be a quiet evening.
    Hope that you all have a fantastic day,
    Much love,

7. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Good Evening!

Will see if this post stays!

Went outside about 10:30 and came in about 5:30. Was alittle wind and chill in the air but felt so good to be out. Teigan still did not want to come in.

Tilled some, pulled the other sack of tabs off, cut asparagus, all 5 bluebird eggs hatched, rode the Kubota, cut potatoes, Allen fixed something on the house and I held the ladder and then played with Teigan. She saw the polish golf game in shed so wanted it out. All that stuff needs power washed.

I better go shower. Have a meeting after work tomorrow so won't be home till like 7 give or take.

Balanced Aunt Imogenes checkbook this a.m. and wrote out her bills. Need to do some of ours.

Jess, ouchy !

I made hummingbird water yesterday and I saw one tonight. Water isn't out yet.

8. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

Afternoon!

I passed! I only lost 8 points on two exercises on the riding test and didn't lose any on the other two exercises, so that's pretty good. It was a good day on the range and I had fun, much better than yesterday although some of the stuff was harder. Passed my written test as well. I definitely feel more confident, although I did have one drop today because I stopped a tiny bit crooked. I was fine but did land on my left hand/wrist/elbow. It's all good though. I have my MSF card so I made an appointment at the DMV for the 9th to get my license switched over to Hawaii with my motorcycle endorsement, then i'll be legal to ride on the road. Although I won't until i'm comfortable. I need to get on my bike and ride first in a controlled environment and learn my bike and how it feels, etc.

Now i'm home and feel much lighter without the worry and stress about this class. I have nice bruises and i'm sure they will be even worse tomorrow, i'll put photos on FB. Haha Tomorrow is my barium swallow test so no eating/drinking after midnight. I think i'm going to take a nice, hot bath with a glass of wine and decompress! DH recorded me doing my test so those may show up on FB as well.

Later peeps!

GrammaDeb likes this.
  9. Miss JoDee

Miss JoDee Well-Known Member

Congrats Jessica. I glad you had fun in the process.
    Katrina, it is never fun to clean up someone's mess. Hope a new CW has good skills and the transition goes smoothly.
    Lana, glad you got some outside time.
    Angelpugs, a Bazaar? Tell us more
    Lisa, it is so very hard to find modest swimsuits for young ladies who choose to be modest.
    Lucie, I hope your workload at your job isn't too bad. I know you're always busy at home.

Work today had its challenges.We made it through the day. Point of sales was a hassle. New equipment wouldn't work. The company took a long time to respond to our calls.
    I am glad to be home.

Good night.

10. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

Getting on here late. Work was awful, I think that former CW intentionally piled up work so that I would have to do it today. There will be more for me tomorrow.
    It is quite cold here today, people were coming in with cardigans on but no jackets yet. My feet have been cold all day so maybe time to bring out the boots. My sister in law texted today an wants to call tonight for a catchup. I need to be in the mood because she will talk for a few hours. I would like to eat some dinner and then have a warm bath but that will not happen tonight.
    I hope that you are all tucked up and warm.