**RECENT Site Changes**

Discussion in 'Forum Rules, Announcements & FAQ' started by Jeff Westover, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chimney Diver Staff Member

Sorry for the disruption folks. We made some security and site upgrades over the past 24 hours that required some downtime.

Now that the work has been complete please respond to this thread if you see any bugs or issues that need to be addressed here on the forums. There is a slight chance that we lost a little data from the past 12 hours or so -- but it wouldn't be much, if at all.

We apologize again for the down time.

Jeff

2. ejagno

ejagno Well-Known Member

Thank you for all of your hard work to provide us with this wonderful forum. You are really appreciated.

3. Pam Spaur

Pam Spaur Well-Known Member

Jeff, you are the best ever! Thanks for all you do for yes at MHH. Now, will you cone fix my p.c.?

4. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Jeff, I would also like to THANK YOU for all you do with MHH! Several of us would be lost without it!

5. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

You do a wonderful job taking care of us. Thank you

6. Snowey

Snowey Active Member

Thank you Jeff , and your dedication to keep this board running it's best !!

7. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

Thank you for your hard work!

8. snowlvr

snowlvr Active Member

Thanks so much for all the hard work Jeff-this is one of my favorite spots on the web, and I know how much work must go into it...

9. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

Thanks Jeff. I appreciate all that you do to keep my home away from home up and running.

10. LadyEvenstar

LadyEvenstar New Member

Thanks so much for all you do! Don't know how I'd cope without MHH.

11. missjane

missjane Well-Known Member

Thanks for all you've done to keep us up and running!