Rudolph Day September 2016

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
Happy Rudolph Day!! Can you believe it's just 3 months until Christmas? I sure can't!

What is everyone up to today? It's football Sunday in our house, so not sure what I will do. I still haven't started my cards, so maybe do a little preparing for that. DH will be in bed super early tonight so I think I will watch this month's movie...The Christmas Box!

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Happy Rudy Day! It's football Sunday for me as well. Will be getting together with friends later.

In the meantime, I'm going to wrap some gifts and do a load of laundry. It was so chilly last night. Time for me to pull out the heavy comforter.

Have a great day everyone!

Reactions: Christmaslvr

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
DH is in bed and I don't like watching football alone, so I will pull out my dvd and work on some cards. I also picked up the BH&G Christmas Cookie magazine today...will flip through that later tonight.

Reactions: luludou

Eaglesax

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Middle Georgia
I packed and delivered my Samaritan shoe boxes today! Behind on working on Christmas cards, plan on digging them out of the storage shed and start working on them

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I set up some movies to record this week so I can watch them while working on Christmas cards.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
What kind of movies Mary?