Rudolph Days 2020...

Discussion in 'Rudolph Day' started by AuntJamelle, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Rose94

Rose94 Well-Known Member

I like to spend my Rudy days listening to Christmas music and crafting gifts.
    Christmas movies/books are only available at our library November and December.

AuntJamelle and jampss like this.
  2. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

I'll take on August suggestions.

3. AuntJamelle

AuntJamelle Well-Known Member

Rose94 - How unpleasant!!! Jan - Oct is my favorite time to check out Christmas books from the library because they have a million of them and no else is interested!!! :(

sweetpumkinpye likes this.
  4. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

AJ, I agree, I read Christmas stories all year round.

5. GrammaDeb

GrammaDeb Well-Known Member

I'll take April.

6. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

I got a nice white basket in my Christmas gifts and I decided to use it for Rudy day. For now I added my Rudy day notebook to it and the new Gooseberry patch Christmas recipe book I had for Christmas. will look at them during my Rudy days.

jampss, AuntJamelle and Miss JoDee like this.
  7. sweetpumkinpye

Lucie, that is such a nice idea. Lovely

luludou likes this.
  8. Lolwlias

Lolwlias Well-Known Member

I had joined in an ornament swap here & only made one ornament. Now I plan to complete those ornaments & give them to coworkers. I often have to swap out my Rudy Day for a day that I don't work.
    The book will be hit or miss. Some months I may have time to read & others I won't.

9. PamelaG

PamelaG Moderator Staff Member

Lana has August, I think she replied on another thread. Can I interest you in May, September, October, or November?

10. Minta

Minta Administrator Staff Member

I think right now I will spend my monthly rudy days pick up or making a Christmas gift and picking up an item or 2 that will be needed for the holiday cooking/baking like parchment paper, wax paper, foil and foil pans, plastic wrap etc.. Come summer I will add ingredients that I am low on and will need restocked by the holidays.

AuntJamelle and jampss like this.
  11. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

My friend and I spent the day at the spa. It was my Christmas gift to her. She said it was the best gift ever.

12. sweetpumkinpye

I spent some time this week working on some Christmas crafts and updating my planner. Dreaming of ways to make Christmas magical.
    I am loving the new Rudy Day format. The blogs are so interesting.

Ahorsesoul likes this.