Sears Wishbook 2016

Discussion in 'Christmas Magic' started by FrostyShimmer, Jul 27, 2016.

1. FrostyShimmer

FrostyShimmer Well-Known Member

I called Sears to find out about the Wishbook and they said it would be late this year and not coming out until September :(

I've enjoyed getting it in August, and even in July a few years recently, though when I was a kid it always came a couple weeks after we went back to school.

This is the Wishbook for Canada, btw, I'm not sure if they put one out in the States or not.

2. tanya

tanya Well-Known Member

We don't have Sears here but I so wished we did. I have heard lots about the wishbook for years.

3. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

I use to get them but don't think they have them now. I could be wrong tho---maybe I am just off the list.

4. Minta

Minta Administrator Staff Member

I have not seen a Sears Wish book in years. Used to love looking through them as a kid. My parents always gave me the book and a marker and had me mark an X next to the stuff that I wanted to put in my Santa letter :) Of course half of the toys would have an X on them but my parents only let me write in my santa letter the things I really really wanted. When you are 6 or you really really want EVERYTHING LOL .. Such memories ...

5. housewife2

housewife2 Well-Known Member

yes I haven't seen a sears wish book in years. didn't know they still had one. I use to get them when my kids were small.