Six Months---Sunday June 24th, 2018

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lana, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Lousy title--but starts with an S!!!

2. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Good Morning MHHers!

Can you believe it is 6 months until Christmas Eve! And that next week-end Fourth of July events start.

Today Allen said the pool will be up before he goes to bed tonight. We haven't had it up for awhile so see how it goes. He says we are leaving it up thru the winter. I hope the liner is okay. Can't remember if it is a 16' or 18'.

I picked up the front room before bed last night.

When in Mt. Vernon yesterday I grabbed 2 little sister LOLs and they are a new series I spy. I bet they had like 40 (full new box and one with only a couple out) and when they went to the b'day party and stopped by only about 7 were left. Those things go fast. There are the pets, big sisters, little sisters...... glitter ones and a boy is out but no luck getting him yet.

I guess I better move along and make today productive too.

I got my wreath yesterday and I like it. Have to return the door knob Allen got for for front door and get a different one.

Everybody have a GREAT day!

3. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

Morning all MHHers

I'm packing for just an overnight so not taking many clothes but lots of clear drinks. lol

Wishing all a good day and next few days.

4. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Diedra, thinking of you. HATE that prep! I use that word sparingly too but.... I eat light for 2 or 3 days before so I drink half and it clears me. So far....

5. PamelaG

PamelaG Moderator Staff Member

Good luck, Diedra. I hadn't been eating much before I started my prep so I didn't find it as bad as I had anticipated and what they say is absolutely correct....it is the best nap ever!

6. Pam Spaur

Pam Spaur Well-Known Member

Afternoon, Sweet Ladies.

Church this a.m. And I was annointed. Pain has eased up a tiny bit in my back, but wouldn't you know another pain area popped up, just above my left hip! Lol

MJ went home with her son. So I went to Target and got my last script. Thank goodness it was my pain pill. I have been home for a while and need to change my clothes. It is a beautiful, sunny day here in east central Indiana. Hope it is beautiful where you are, too.

7. piratemamaof3boys

piratemamaof3boys Well-Known Member

Afternoon all. Almost CiJ and I am excited for some Christmas movies!
    Its another hot one today. We did groceries this morning and I just went through DS 2s clothes with him. We need to do some cleaning packing to swap rooms with DS3.
    Have a great day.

8. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

Good morning loves.
    Lana.....6 months!!!! Oh lordy better get moving a bit. Rudy day here for me and from now on I really hit high gear to try and get everything done in the next 6 months.
    Monday here and I slept well last night but have woken with a headache. Have taken some pills so will see what happens.
    Besides work for me there is nothing else on the agenda. Hopefully will get home at a decent time and grab an early bath and the into bed early.

Hope that you all have an amazing afternoon.

9. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

didn't get much accomplished today. filed some papers in my bedside table. did half of the vaccum 1st floor. we went for a car ride in the afternoon. supper with bil, sil & mil.

'Night

10. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Allen and I went to get Teigan. Then ate and went deer looking. Saw over 50 deer thru out the drive. Jaymee went too.

Now to shower and then some crafting/sewing.

Got another .4 this evening. So makes us about 1.2 but several have had 3 to 4".

Was a pretty good week-end with getting a few things done. That rarely happens with me getting stuff done!

I am off Thursday so half hour lunches.

Yesterday a.m. mom called and said her nephew was in ICU critical. He has been fighting cancer for about 2 years. He is 43 and his son will be in 1st grade. Haven't talked to her today.

I better get going here.

11. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

Evening all MHHers

I’m settled in the hotel room. Drank two cups of the prep. Seems to be enough. I’ve been eating light the last few days. In the morning I’ll drink one more. My test is at 9 so I should be out of there by 10:30 or 11. Dh will return about then to take me home. My room is small so there are only a few steps to the bathroom. I’ve been watching American Pickers. Not something I watch so it’s all new to me.

Prayers to those in need. Have a good night.

12. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

Thinking of you Dierdra, have a good night.