Still September

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Did not achieve all on my list last week. Real life happened. Will get to it again this week.

*make work lunches for Monday (X) Tuesday (X)
*wash hair (X)
*washing (X)
*fold washing (X)
*vacuum floors (X)
*clean bathrooms ( )
*clean fridge ( )

*be aware of water intake (X) this is getting easier now
*keep on top of daily routine ( )

*start/continue/finish one craft project ( ) have hit a wall with crafting, busy elsewhere
*start/continue/finish one book (X)
*books back to library ( )
*update planner ( )
*tidy gift closet ( )
*meal plan for the coming fortnight ( ) I have ideas...
*mop floor (X)
*DrillDance training plan (X )
*DrillDance training Wednesday (X)
*wrapping party Wednesday (X)
*shopping list (X)
*shopping day with Mum Thursday (X)
*fill with petrol ( )
*coffee with friend Friday (X)
*juice lemons (X)
*paint sign ( ) started

Spring cleaning,
Sunroom

Polish furniture ( )
Declutter hutch ( )
Clean vents ( )
Dust lamps ( )
Clean doors ( )
Windows/sills ( )
Sweep floors ( )
Light switches/power points ( )
Clean down lights ( )
Clean vents ( )

Getting through the Spring cleaning list. I have set the goal of one room a week in order to get the whole house done by the end of November. I hate hot weather so will not be doing much big work after Christmas.

Last edited:
Reactions: Holiday_Mom

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I have a pretty open week this coming week. No real appointments or plans. DS's birthday is on Friday and the Joint Spouses Conference is on the weekend. My main focus this week will be school.

Obligations:
[X] Packet pick up for conference (Mon or Tue)
[X] Maintenance (Thu)
[X] Joint Spouses Conference (Sat)

School:
[X] Finish Week 1
[/] Task 1 and 2 (Task 1 complete- waiting for review by instructor so I can submit)
[ ] Mail off fingerprints and background check paperwork (have to get money order first)
[X] Begin/Complete Week 2

Health:
[X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] Gratitude Journal
[X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] Face Routine
[X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [-] [X] Care/of Vitamins

Other:
[ ] Work on front room
[X] Work on kitchen
[X] Figure out present for DS
[X] Money for Eli's field trip
[X] Call Ortho for DD's foot
[X] Call Eli's school regarding pictures this week
[X] Call DS's old school about his pictures that I ordered to see when they will be in
[X] Make DS's cake

Fun:
[ ] Beach day with friend
[X] Begin new book
[X] Make pumpkin bread

Last edited:

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I am off to Mom's house to help out
Deep clean basement, in 2 mornings, 1//2 each day (I do this every fall in case she needs to host Thanksgiving DONE
Sew Christmas gifts DONE!
Clean DB house DONE and bake cookies for him. (a bachelor and doesn't bake) didn’t need to still had some frozen dough from last time I was there.

Last edited:

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Busy week ahead. Remember to find some time for fun too.

Reactions: MrsSoup

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
The festival is over. We will be recuperating for a few days.

Weekly:
  • Review calendar for upcoming week.Done
  • Plan Menu for next week. Done
  • Clean Bathrooms.
  • Pay bills.Done
  • HHP
New this Week:
  • Make sugared carrots? Done
  • Find picture for ornament.Done Found a few but will need to narrow down in the weeks ahead.
Still to Do:
  • Order Senior Portraits.
Appointments:
  • Volleyball - Monday and Friday
  • Piano Tuning - Tuesday Done
  • Dr. - Thursday Done

Last edited:

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I wanted to update everyone on my leg. My doctor appointment was today. It turns out that my vein is leaking. :( Blood is suppose to flow one way in the vein and it is flowing both ways. I will have two procedures done. The first one is mid November and the second one is about 4 weeks later.

I don't know of anyone who has had this done before so I don't know what to expect with recovery, etc. I do know that medical appointments of any kind always wear me out. I will be sure to have dinners made for the day of and the days following both in November and December. I'll keep working off the lists here and I think it would be good to do the FlyLady lists again just to keep up with basic cleaning in the mean time. It would give me peace of mind.

Reactions: luludou

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I'm sorry Mary! I'm glad they figured out what is going on, surprised they are taking so long to address the issue though as that seems kind of serious to me, but i'm no medical professional. What do they have you doing in the meantime?

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Mary, prayers for a speedy recovery. Take you time to get healed.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Mary, glad that they have found out what is wrong.
Can I suggest that over the next few weeks you stock up on anything you will need to aid your recovery. I know you mentioned dinners but don't forget things that you might need. Sprite, over the counter pain meds, crackers, small lunch items, a new nightie if pj bottoms may irritate your leg, things like that.
I suppose it is better to be prepared now.
Hoping for a speedy recovery, please keep us updated.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I'm sorry Mary! I'm glad they figured out what is going on, surprised they are taking so long to address the issue though as that seems kind of serious to me, but i'm no medical professional. What do they have you doing in the meantime?

We have to wait for insurance to give the thumbs up for the first procedure. They were going to schedule me for the end of October since it takes about 3 weeks to get approval but since it takes a certain amount of time, the earliest date available was in mid November. After we get the approval for that, the doctor will seek approval for the second procedure. In the meantime, I already booked the follow up appoint for the first procedure, the second procedure and its follow up. They did fit me for medical compression stockings. In the mean time, I'm to continue to wear the compression sleeves (footless compression knee highs) so my legs are more comfortable.

Mary, prayers for a speedy recovery. Take you time to get healed.

Thank you. I will. I've learned some hard lessons by pushing to much too soon.

Can I suggest that over the next few weeks you stock up on anything you will need to aid your recovery. I know you mentioned dinners but don't forget things that you might need. Sprite, over the counter pain meds, crackers, small lunch items, a new nightie if pj bottoms may irritate your leg, things like that.
I suppose it is better to be prepared now.

Oh, brilliant! I never even thought of that! Yes, I will make a list and do some shopping. Maybe I'll even throw in a visit to the library for some books to read...

Last edited:

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
Completed my list.
Mom added a few things like put patio set in storage
order some supplies for her
make some fleece flowers she needs to put on ponchos she made for great granddaughters. I still have 2 to finish.