Sunday June 3rd 2018

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by luludou, Jun 3, 2018.

1. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

Morning MHH friends

2. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

did not post yesterday as dd arrived to have supper with us on Friday. She is having a crisis with her crohn's disease :(
    We did go shopping a little on friday night and I bought her some gym clothes and a pj. bought myself a pj, a shirt for dh's bday and 2 shirts for ds & dh for Christmas.
    Yesterday was awake at 5:00, visited paris, did groceries, did tons of laundry & ironing. read outside in the sun with dd yesterday afternoon. mil came for supper and we had a cake for dh's birthday. sil, nephew & nice came by in the afternoon.
    DD was sick again so she is gone to emergency room this morning with dh but I doubt they will do anything. we have such a rotten medical system sometimes!!! she is waiting for vaccination before starting the new medication that insurance FINALLY validated.... twice they screwed up her appointments so she can't start the medication.... which was prescribed in DECEMBER!!! told her to go to private practice and we'll pay for her vaccination. makes me so angry!
    Oh and I didn't get my medication either, pharmacy screwed up so I should get it today.
    I'm going to take a bath, then start a LFodmap spaghetti sauce in the crockpot. I need to make some hamburger patties too.

3. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Hi Lucie and the rest coming!

The girls got home about 6 last night. Teigan went to Boomer first and then gave us each a hug. Right to her toys. We ate and then went outside for awhile. Bluebirds have 3 eggs in hte nest. It was full of ants so we carefully took the nest out and removed the ants so hope all will be well.

I have a couple loads of wash to do.

Jaymee starts summer school tom., Allen takes Aunt Im to the doctor so mom will watch Teig p. Hope they go check for fish in the afternoon and maybe pick up her 2 kittens. Ryan said that the 2 rabbits Teigan liked at farm day are ready so need to get those at some point.

Suppose I better move along.

luludou likes this.
  4. housewife2

housewife2 Well-Known Member

good morning to all came home from work with a upset stomach. took some meds feel some better. more rain today enjoy your day

5. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

Good morning,
    It looks nice outside so far today, hoping for a mild day.
    The beginning of another week. Work for me today and tomorrow. Hoping that CW has settled in enough that I won't need to do extra shifts this week. I am fairly confident that she will be OK. It will be nice to be able to get back to normal.
    I sat with my planner last night and rearranged everything, working extra for a month was not a big deal but it has put me behind in several areas and I need to catch up. I cancelled a lot of medical appointments that I will have to reschedule and I need to get back on track with the decluttering and cleaning.

I hope that you are all having a marvelous day,
    Much love

6. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

I am working on taking a shower but haven't made it there yet.

Went grocery shopping this a.m. and Teig went with to get some more fish. Got 11 more.

Planted flowers this evening and have the pots setting out in place now.

Ryan came and got Teigan maybe about 2 not sure on time. His mom had a party today for retiring from teaching. Maybe 30 years and maybe not sure. She is staying over night.

Very pleasant outside with a breeze. 79 about 1:30 so might of gotten to low 80s.

Allen is in at the sheep barn and one of Ryans (our Ryan) friends is helping him with the tractor. Something needs fixed. Just a tractor for hauling bails, tilling garden and odd jobs.

The friend Mikey, they are having their first baby in a few weeks. I should do some wash rags, burp rags and maybe a quilt. Possible bibs and pee pee tepees.

Sleep tight everybody!

7. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

I head to Mayo tomorrow for a Breast Cancer check up and of course a lunch at Victoria's. I'll leave here about 9am for a 12:45 appointment and then I hang out for a 3pm appointment. I'll see if they can see me before 3 but I'll take a book to read if I have to wait. While I'm away I am hoping the new sliding patio door will be installed. DD has already been told she has to stay out of the workers way and that none of them are looking for a girlfriend. She tried to talk me into letting her supervise from the other side of the room but both Dh and I said no she needed to stay out of the kitchen when they are working. Dh will probably do just fine with her tomorrow. On my trip I won't always have phone service for a phone call so I'm hoping all goes well. LC1 is on vacation so she isn't here to help either.

Not sure what I spent the day doing but I spent the whole day doing something. Part of the time I was looking for my shot card record that I've kept track of for over 40 years but now seems to have disappeared. I did find the back cover in my medical folder. It's probably in some unfinished scrapbook hiding. lol

Wishing all a good night and a great day tomorrow.

8. sweetpumkinpye

Quiet day here and I have just had some lunch.
    DD is heading off to Cambodia tomorrow and has said she will come over for dinner tonight to say good bye. She said she will perhaps bring the man that she has been seeing too:eek: I am fine with meeting the new beau, the fact that I have my underpants drying on the clothes airer in the dining room does not thrill me!!!!

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
  9. festivefun

festivefun Member

Hi everyone. We worked our electricity metre yesterday with washings, tumble dryer, oven, dishwasher. Was a relaxing, but productive day. We were forecast storms, but nothing, so still very clammy outside and in. Had a roast beef dinner, which was lovely ❤
    My wee boy has an induction day at nursery on Monday, doesn't start till September tho when he turns 3.....so excited for him

10. PamelaG

PamelaG Well-Known Member Staff Member

I had to Google pee pee tepees - I'd never heard of them!

11. sweetpumkinpye

I am with you Pamela, will need to Google.