Tea-time Thursday 2018

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by luludou, Sep 6, 2018.

1. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

tea.png

Morning MHH World

2. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

Hot here this morning already, so I took a walk outside from 5:50 to 6:30, nice! Now let's see how the work day goes!
    Yesterday was good except for the one time I had to deal with boss's d├ęcisions. It is frustrating, hmpfff! Hoping things will be better today.
    Tummy has been acting up last few days, I think I'll have to up my meds. :(

I need to go throught my Fall Schedule this weekend and see what I have there.

Have a great day

3. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

Aloha!

I'm going to Stroller Warriors this morning for the first time. They start off with a run and then do either stretching or a small workout after that. This morning it's stretching. We will run 20 minutes out and 20 minutes back. I'm not a runner so I will jog slowly and probably walk some. I'm not trying to push too hard and hurt myself. After that I will come home and shower and work on my homework.

This evening is the Super Sign Up for the Spouses' Club that got cancelled due to the hurricane that didn't hit us so I will be there for a few hours helping and will finally get these newsletters out of my house. I need to get some cash to pay my membership. I didn't get the meat separated yesterday so that is priority today before it starts going bad in the refrigerator. We ended up ordering pizza last night.

Enjoy your day!