Test it, Taste it, Rate it explained here...repost from FPN

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register
Test it, Taste it, Rate it 2008!!! editing to say the recipe links are NOW posted in the Test it Taste it Rate it forum under Magical Foods viewtopic.php?f=62&t=1038

Wow can you believe another year has gone by SO quickly? Well as we all begin to prepare to Jumpstart into January we tend to reflect on what we didn't get done and would like to get done in the new year!! For some of us it includes downsizing, organizing, and budgeting. When I started to organize I realized I was left with PILES of recipes that have never been tried and I know I am NOT alone. So this year kicks off the first ever (voted by our members) Test it, Taste it, Rate it (TTR) Challenge

At the end of each year we are graced with Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. So we delegate a day for each month to bring us closer to our goals.

GREAT PUMPKIN DAY (GPD) is celebrated on the "last day" (30th or 31st) of each month.

TURKEY DAY (TD) is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of each month.

RUDOLPH DAY (RD) is celebrated on the 25th of each month.

These days have become our Test it, Test it, Rate it Days!! Being that all three of them generally fall within the same week I have chosen the 13th as "my" GPD (31 backwards and spooky superstition number...lol). This way I can break up my month a little easier budget wise with ingredients.

Each month will feature a category of recipes. Three recipes will be featured that fit that particular category. The monthly categories featured will be as follows:

January- Main Dishes
February- Crockpot
March-Breakfast
April-Desserts
May-Sides
June-Breads
July-Appetizers
August-Drinks
September-Snacks
October-Freezer meals
November-Soups
December-Mixes

All recipes will be posted on the FIRST of the month in HOLIDAY COOKING so you have time to plan and prepare any or all of the recipes. If there are any particuar recipes you want to try in any of these categories please PM me so we can do our best to incorporate them. Always make sure to credit the original source of any recipe shared here at MHH.

After we are done with the recipe we will be sharing what we thought in a Tested, Tasted, Rated post each month throughout the year!!!

I look forward to a MAGICAL and GREAT 2008 with all of you!!!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Love to use my crockpot. When we get home from work/school... everything smells good and is ready right away! :applause: