Tired Thursday 2010-01-16

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by luludou, Jan 16, 2020.

1. happy2bme

happy2bme Well-Known Member

Amelia - I am so sorry for your loss.
    Jess - Happy Anniversary to you and Chad.

I am done for the week, I get to enjoy a 3 day weekend. I am making lists tonight, I really need to get some stuff done around here, I seem to just be spinning my wheels lately.

I bought myself Disney Plus for Christmas and am loving it!! This evening I am watching The Great Muppet Caper, I was 12 years old when this movie came out, what a blast from the past!

Good night.

2. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

I was up early loading Eva La Diva into the car. Easy since she can leap into the backseat In one small bound. Drove 45 minutes to the vet to drop her off for a 2 hour blood test. I headed to the near by mall to Macy’s. Parked in the first parking lot I saw, walked in the door and found out the Personal Shopper office was right there. And she was in the office. We talked a bit, walked in the store a few minutes and made an appointment for next week. I found three tops and she ordered a pair of NYDJ pants for me. Will be fun to see what she pulls out for me next week. I told her I would like three pant outfits at least.

Picked up Eva, she decided I should help lift her into the car. I told her otherwise. I had bought a coke (screw off cap) at the vet office. I tried to open it but ended up back in the vet office to ask for assistance. My right hand still has the splint on. It is losing strength. Might have to give up soda if I can’t open my own drink.

Night all.

teachermomof2 likes this.
  3. missjane

missjane Well-Known Member

Hi, everyone.

I typed a big post last night...don't even remember what it said, so must have not been things that were important...and my internet quit before I could post it. Oh, well...

DH's favorite thing to do, besides watching anything related to sports, has become to watch some news channel that talks incessantly about all the things going on with the president, and he listens very loudly. :confused::rolleyes: I think it is passed time for him to have his hearing aids checked. I've told him several times to call and make an appointment.

Difficult week at work because of ongoing issued with the diagnostic testing program, so I'm ready for a break from it.

Amelia, I'm so sorry about your Myron. I understand what you mean about not getting new pets. We have two old cats. When they're no longer with us, we have said...no more.

Prayers and thoughts for everyone. Hope you all rest well tonight.

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  4. jampss

jampss Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss. :(

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  5. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

Amelia - sorry for your loss.
    Jess - Happy Anniversary!.

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  6. Lolwlias

Lolwlias Well-Known Member

So sorry for the loss of your fur-baby. I had to put one of my dogs down Thursday. :(

MrsSoup and Ahorsesoul like this.
  7. Miss JoDee

Miss JoDee Well-Known Member

Oh, I am so sorry to hear this. ((Hugs)).

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  8. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

So sorry Laura!

9. Myron's Mom

Myron's Mom Well-Known Member

I am so sorry. I am sending you hugs and prayers.

10. missjane

missjane Well-Known Member

Laura, so sorry about your dog. ((Hugs))