Topics to Explore

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I love little lists....so to help me get a creative jumpstart....I created one to use during the month of January.

This little list can be used for journal writing, blogging, index card a day, art journals or any creative endeavor....your imagination is the limit. I'm sharing it with you here...and will share others later...feel free to use any of the "topics" in your writing or art work...and add your own lists...I'd love to see them!

JANUARY 2012 Topics to Explore:

Last edited:

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
Love this. Look forward to hearing what you discover as you explore these topics. Have a nasty headache so it's hard to thing of specific things I'd like to explore altho, I know there are many because learning new things is 1 of my favorite things.

caitsmum

Retire Member
Nov 6, 2008
Bedfordshire England
Ohhhh Maps!

I love maps - it's not unusual to find me reading a map insteadof a novel! Lol!
I like looking for unusual place names (there are MANY odd ones round me!) or finding "groups" of place names - Great Blogland, Little Blogland, Nether Blogland....that type of thing!

I could investigate maps all year! :)
....But I like some of the other ideas as well! Lol!
AM

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I'm so excited to start the index card of the day challenge and to start journaling 2012...and also I am taking a Big Picture Class called One Little Word ...where you do monthly prompts etc centered around your word....I'm going to start a thread about it....maybe some of you would like to take it....you still have plenty of time....it is only once a month. I think she posts on the first and you have all month to do the things.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
FEBRUARY 2012 Topics to Explore: