Valentine's Day

Discussion in 'Seasonal Celebrations' started by chilli, Jan 10, 2013.

1. chilli

chilli Member

Do you think about Valentine's Day already? Would like to share ideas about crafting, decoration, dinner, etc

I haven't collected any ideas so far. Looking around in www.marthastewart.com, www.bhg.com and the whole internet. I also try to craft something with DD.

Chilli

2. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

I went to the dollar store at noon and they have all kinds of things.

I usually try to make a nice supper at home with the teens and just one or 2 things of decoration. When they were younger we used to craft alot for Valentine's day. I will have to get them a little something... they always get a small gift.

3. DebbiGall

DebbiGall Santa's Elves

LOL I decorate the dickens out of my shop for Valentines day

4. teachermomof2

teachermomof2 Santa's Elves

5. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

I picked up two Valentine kitchen towels today. One will be a gift for the instructor of the puppy class Boots and I are taking. The other for my kitchen.

The one towels says "I woof You" inside a heart with a little dog on it.

6. JennyMariePhoto

JennyMariePhoto New Member

OMG where did you find those? I want one

7. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

Our hospital gift shop has a lady who makes the towels. I do not know where or what brand towels they are because she cuts off the tags before she crochets on a little tab to hang them. I'll keep my eyes open for another one.

8. Lolwlias

Lolwlias Active Member

I've never been big on Valentine's Day. I'm thinking I might make a card for each of the kids/grand-kids. I'll get the grand-kids some kind of Valentine's Day treat, but that's about it.
    Even dh & I don't go all ga-ga over V-day. (He's very lucky, LOL because I don't expect gifts.) I do get him a card, and that is all I really expect from him. (Although, he rarely buys me one.)

9. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

V day is not big here for us as our wedding anniversary is the following week. Although I did buy some mini sweet heart lollies the other day, and will put those on the kiddos dinner plate

10. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

bought dd's valentinge gift!... she was with me at the store tonight and wanted a zester for lemons.