Wednesday, April 3rd, 2019

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lana, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Hello!

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  2. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Glasses were on top my purse in dining room. I always put them on night stand but got a text and I took them in there and then off. But looked over 25 minutes.

Yesterdays post should say she can spot deer before us at times!

Stayed in Nashville and went to supper with Allen and Teigan.

Jane ouch on your finger!

Work today and off tomorrow.

Hoping Allen gets to take metal and cooper in tomorrow for Jaymee and sell it. Old appliances from the house and the cooper off old furance and have cans here for Teigan to get money from.

I better move along and go roll hair.

Have a GREAT day everybody!

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  3. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

Morning!

Jess - I did send an email to the company but no response. they Don't have live chat.

Yesterday I started getting Dizzy around 9:00 and felt off all day. Was better last night and seems ok this Morning. I crocheted another Easter bunny last night.
    Did gym this Morning. I might skip Pilates at noon.. I have my stuff to go but just Don't feel it right now - we'll see later.
    Have a great day.

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  4. PamelaG

PamelaG Moderator Staff Member

Good morning!

I read a few updates yesterday at lunchtime but didn't get around to posting last night because I broke my computer glasses in the afternoon so I had to get off the bus, get into my car, and drive half an hour to Costco to get them fixed. Before I left, I dumped the remaining coleslaw shredded veggie mix into a Ziploc bag (all the bowls were in the dishwasher) and threw in two spoonfuls of mayo, then squished it all around to have an impromptu coleslaw ready for when I got home. I chatted with Vic via FaceTime on the drive home and then heated up the last BBQ rib and ate that with the coleslaw while I caught up on the email and voice mail. Completely forgot to come back on here to comment yesterday.

It's Friday Eve for me today - Thursday is my Friday as I am off on Friday --- everyone follow that crazy trail? I've got the insurance inspector coming - has anyone ever had an insurance inspection when they bought a new house? Then it's off to run a host of errands. I booked my flights to Virginia for May -- the time to pack out the house is coming so quickly. One of the voice mails was the moving company wanting to schedule the pre-move survey so I passed that one on to Vic because they will have to work within his schedule.

Time to get to work - have a great day!

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  5. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

Aloha!

Eli came in about half an hour after his TV shut off last night saying that the right side of his face was hurting. We sent him back to bed and told him not to lay on that side. He came back in when I was up going to the bathroom about 10:15 crying that his ear hurt. I told him to go back to his room and I would be in shortly. I got dressed and went in and he was crying, his eye had a red line under it and looked like he had been hit and he was holding his right ear. I asked if he had laid on that side after I told him not to and he said yes. I gave him some Motrin and a cold wet washcloth to put over it and put him back to bed. He seems fine this morning, feels a little warm, but I made him an appointment. He has had a nasty wet cough for a couple weeks now so I want to make sure it's not an ear infection.

I need to work on my task today and I needed to run to Verizon and pick up Eli's birthday present but I can't do that if he's home and with me. Today is early release so maybe I will run when all the kids get home from school. I don't want to put it off until tomorrow, that's too close. Plus maintenance is coming sometime in the morning and who knows what time they will show up. Nothing else on the agenda today unless they decide to tell us last minute that there are Scouts tonight. I'm so over that!

Lana- Glad you found your glasses!
    Lucie- It's ridiculous that Companies are so hard to get a hold of. I'm glad the dizziness passed and I hope it stays away.
    Pamela- I'm glad you were able to get your glasses fixed! Lots of glasses issues on here lately. I'm going to be sure to take extra care of mine. haha

Enjoy your day!

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  6. housewife2

housewife2 Well-Known Member

good afternoon got up to go to work. car wouldnt start had to have it towed . will find out later what the problem is. daughter brought me home since shes a teacher on spring break. its sunny out but that wind is chilly even though they call for 70

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  7. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

Back from the doctor with Eli. No ear infection although his ear was red. He has post-nasal drip and the inside of his nose is swollen and irritated as well. She put him back on Zyrtec to see if that will help. It's been a couple years since he's been on it and he was taking it daily back then. He's home today and will go back to school tomorrow. We're going to go ahead and take him out for his birthday lunch today since his class is going on a field trip on Friday and we won't be able to take him lunch and eat with him. He requested McDonald's. :)

I'm going to attempt to start on my task while we wait for DH to get home for lunch. Not sure I can concentrate much with Pokemon playing in the background but i'm going to try.

Faye- Sorry about your car!

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  8. housewife2

sit out on the deck a little sun felt good. getting arbys for dinner have agood night

Ahorsesoul and luludou like this.
  9. housewife2

yay got my car back all fixed and inspected

Ahorsesoul and luludou like this.
  10. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

Evening all MHHers

Home from our Mayo trip. Today Dh and I had our annual Derm appointment. I got an A+ and Dh got a F- plus two biopsies from his nose and cheek. Results will come in soon. It is looking more like spring here. Most of the snow is gone except in deep ditches where the sun doesn't get to melt it. On the way down to Mayo one area by the Mississippi had water was about 2 feet below the road. Peak flooding in our area is coming up so I except that road to be closed if it gets higher. It floods there all the time so they even have a huge measure pole in the ditch to show how high the water has risen. If we have to go back for Dh to have surgery we'll have to check if the road is closed so we can go another way.

LC1 was back today. They went to DD's group and then out for ice cream. LC1 didn't report any problems so far. Will see what she says Friday. DD was bothering one of the receptionists where the group meets and that lady had called DDs therapist. LC1 didn't share what it was about so it should be interesting. DD is now writing to her therapist about her old high school boyfriend so I think that's the subject matter.

Prep something for tomorrow morning before you go to bed. You will sleep better knowing it is done.

11. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

Good afternoon,
    getting on here late and after a full day.
    Went to the mall and got nails done, picked up a few things while I was there. I got a new winter dress from K-Mart that I am sure that I will get a lot of wear from. It is a soft grey shift dress and will be great with leggings and flats. It is the first item of clothing that I have bought since Christmas and cleaning out my closet. I even passed up a pair of jeans marked at $2,00 because I just don't need them.
    Got some Easter bon bons at K-Mart and I thought that they will be great in the Easter baskets. I got 2 boxes with 8 in each box so they will last me for a few years.
    Bought chicken for dinner and we will have that with potato gems (tatter tots?) and coleslaw, easy but delicious.
    Another busy day here and I am ready for dinner, a warm bath and an early night.

12. Doodlebug

Doodlebug Well-Known Member

Hello everyone!!! What a whirlwind my life has been in since I was last on here!!

My daughter-in-law that had cancer died a month ago! This has been so hard on our family. My son has been great and has stepped up trying to get the kids on a routine. Joe(grandson that is 8) has had tummy issues and they did an ultrasound to see if he was getting an ulcer. They have him on medication for a short time. But kept having issues so Shane (son) talked to his pediatrician and she told him that there is nothing else physically wrong and suggested he see a grief counselor. So he was to take him there yesterday. So hard for him to understand why. Hard for us as adults. Let alone children.

On a different note, I am in Melbourne, Australia! Went on a short city tour this morning. Very busy schedule. Several are staying after the conference for a trip to New Zealand. I was not able as it was another $6,000.00 and was another 2 weeks. I really need to get back and help Shane with the kids.

Hopefully I can get back on track with my life and get back on here. I have missed everyone. But have been able to see what some of you have been doing through Facebook. Have so much to get caught up with.

MrsSoup and Ahorsesoul like this.
  13. PamelaG

PamelaG Moderator Staff Member

I'm so sorry, Debbie. It is so hard for adults and children but the little ones have a harder time understanding and accepting. Surrounding them with love is the first step to helping them to cope, I'm sure they will be so happy to have you back at home.

Ahorsesoul likes this.