Wednesday June 6, 2017

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lana, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Howdy! Just couldn't think of a name for today!

2. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Our meeting got over with about 6:20 last night! Loved it---down to the points and out! Got home ate (I didn't there), watered flowers, fed fish and played outside with Teigan. We took Allen to bring tractor home and went deer looking. Saw several and one little little little baby. Got home did a few dishes and that was the night.

Tonight I get a color/cut at 6:30 so that will be my evening. Time I get home eat, clean it up and head there.

Need to dress and go feed the fish. Still can't see 3 of my fantail ones.

Have a GREAT day everybody!

3. PamelaG

PamelaG Moderator Staff Member

Good morning,

Off to the library this morning because I didn't make it there yesterday. Then to the mall for a quick stop at Teavana, really missing my Peach Tranquility tea. Watched a lot of Pretty Neat Living's You Tube videos last night, she's quite the organizer. I also need to make a stop at the Personal Property office - our moves are scheduled but the one document we still need won't be here by the deadline so I need to find out about getting an extension.

4. housewife2

housewife2 Well-Known Member

good morning to all. go i at 9 today for work. looks like its going to be a pretty day . watched my show last nite animal kingdom does anyone else watch it. little wild but i like ellen barkin . have a good day

5. Pam Spaur

Pam Spaur Well-Known Member

Morning, Friends.

Have a doctor's appt this a.m. for a wellness visit. It's a quarterly thing. Then off to DD's to do laundry. Do I know how to have a good time or what?

Had some very distressing news last night. Would appreciate prayers. When I get it all straightened out, I can share more.

Better get moving! The older I get, the slower I move! Enjoy your day.

6. halimer

halimer Well-Known Member

Good morning all! Lovely day today but a bit cool for June - only 60's.

Did get my trip to Barnes and Noble yesterday after pizza lunch with DH. Got two books on sale and two magazines. Went to the game and the Mets lost - for a change. Decided to take Buffy and a friend's dogs to Bark at the Park in September.

Today I'm having lunch with with an old work friend after a trip to the farmer's market. Should be a nice day. I have no plans for the rest of the week and really have to start working on my room and putting things in order.

Pam - thinking of you
    Jess - hope you can get the surgery option
    Lana - sounds like a lovely evening
    Pamela - I always enjoy a trip to the library
    Katrina - I hope that cw is better soon and this is not a pattern
    HW2 - enjoy your day

7. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

Morning all MHHers

Woke up to rain. Poor Boots will miss his walk today.

DD has an afternoon PT appointment. I think that's the only thing on the calendar. I do have a long list of things I could/should/need to do. I'll knock a few of them off the list this morning. Then I can read this afternoon.

Dh enjoyed his golfing last night. It is really tiring him out and so he is down to just playing once a week now. Yesterday he went to the doctor because of his dizzyness. He told the Dr that he thought it might be one of his meds that they had raised over a year ago. So they decreased it. Of course Dh did not tell him he isn't eating much except candy and ice cream. Since his surgery where they banded the top of his stomach (for acid reflux and his hiatal hernia, not for weight loss) he can't eat much at a time without feeling sick so he just doesn't eat.

Still loving the new door. The company rep will come out to see what the problem is with the blinds. Yesterday he was heading out to North Dakota so it might be awhile before he's back this way.

My old Fitbit died. It must have been about 6 years old. I had DD old one but can't get it to hook up. So I'm sure I'll need to get another one. I do want one that records stairs.

Wishing everyone a wellness day. Do something for your health.

8. piratemamaof3boys

piratemamaof3boys Well-Known Member

Morning ladies. Wanted to stop in and say hi.
    Work and the usual stuff here. The young 2 have exams next week then are done for the summer. Then I will have a college kid, Senior and Freshman. Crazy.

Hope everyone has a great day!

HW2- I have not watched but I have heard about it.
    Diedra - glad you like the door.

9. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

Aloha!

I got into work last night and someone had stolen all the dry erase markers DH had bought while I was gone. He had been leaving them on the top shelf in one of my houses. My clipboard had also gone missing a few days ago with my lists that I had made on them. Like, who would want a list of my products? Are they going to start stocking them for me? haha As if! Idiots! Makes me so flipping mad!! I made new lists yesterday and couldn't even use them last night, so looks like i'll have to get a new marker today so I can use them tonight.

This morning I have my appointment at the DMV to get my Hawaii license. I read their version of the motorcycle manual yesterday and am skimming through the driving manual last night when I got home from work and this morning just to make sure there's nothing specific to Hawaii I need to know. DD gets her cast off this afternoon and we'll see how long she'll have to be in a boot and whether or not she can put weight on it. I'm hoping she can otherwise she's going to be hard to keep off of it. I know she's so tired of crutches. She wants to go to the beach.

I need to take a day and work on my class. I need to get it finished up by next weekend. I'm almost halfway there. If I could get my next test and my midterm done then it's a downhill slope. I need more hours in the day. I need to see about signing Addison and myself up for summer reading. I did sign the kids up for the free summer bowling, they get 2 free games a day but we haven't gone yet. Need to start doing that a few times a week.

Lana- The fish sound neat.
    Pamela- I just checked out her channel. I hope you can get an extension. Will you be able to move anyway without that paper with the extension?
    Hi HW2!
    Pam- Thinking of you!
    Debbie- Love B&N! I only want another surgery if it will really help so we'll see what the V.A. has to say. If they say no then I guess it's hopeless on that front and i'll have to work on strengthening.
    Diedra- I love my Alta but i'm not sure if it does stairs. My one before this did but they don't make those anymore.

Enjoy your day!

10. Miss JoDee

Miss JoDee Well-Known Member

Well, after I posted about DD28 yesterday I messaged her to let me know when she makes the changes at her venue so I could cancel the house I have rented for the event. She messaged me and said, fiance doesnt't want her to change the plans. I asked if it was because he was afraid if they postpone that she wouldn't marry him and she replied, Yup, how did you know? This guy came home from a camping trip and told her he would do courthouse wedding she wanted and not this... I just said it sounded like he was not being a person of his word and she had some thinking to do. It is so hard when you have the wisdom of experience and they don't want to accept it. I just pray for both of them.

My work day was long today. Working on a project with and got the opportunity to sit and plan with him. Have direction on how to proceed. I just don't have the hours available to do it without it impacting my duties at the preserve I find a way somehow.

11. PamelaG

PamelaG Moderator Staff Member

We should be fine - it appears to be a system-generated email and our move is so far out - October - that the document will be in hand and uploaded in plenty of time. Just had to figure out the relevant sections to reference and get Vic's modified orders (to unaccompanied) for the command to write the letter.

12. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Jody, prayers for your daughter--- and you. It has to be tearing her up when it should be her happy time but she needs to listen to her gut and not promises.

Went to the beauty shop about 6:15 and got done after 8:30. I am tired of just sitting at work and then there. Wears you out!

Night all!

13. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

Pam ((hugs))
    JoDee - makes me made to see how he is playing your daughter :(

14. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

JoDee, sending hugs to you.