Wednesday November 7th 2018

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by luludou, Nov 7, 2018.

1. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

Morning MHH group! another rainy day around here but 10C which is quite balmy

2. housewife2

housewife2 Well-Known Member

good morning going to work in a few min. cloudy today. have a good day

3. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Good Morning!

Got up earlier and thought I would mess with the computer and for some reason it came up. The other night it wouldn't do anything so.... I need to call and get my email set up. Might try yet before work--will see.

Have a meeting tonight so won't be home until after 7!

Hope all are well, I need to go catch up on postings.

Have a GREAT day!

4. PamelaG

PamelaG Moderator Staff Member

Good morning,

Sunny but cool here today. I'm going to test out some thirty-one totes on the back seat of the car to see how many will fit. The pile of things to go in the car is growing alarmingly - not sure how it is all going to fit!

Finished the kitchen inventory today - it really is a pain to have to recreate everything lost in the app but I found a shortcut - take a photo of each cabinet and then add the contents while I'm watching some You Tube videos or the new season of House of Cards. Multi-tasking for the win!

On to the Christmas room today. All Christmas is already inventoried in my computer so that's over half the room already done. Just need to update the tote contents for the one tote where I've been stashing new things. The pantry side of the Christmas room won't take long as I purged so much.

Less than a week to go!

5. cmerth

cmerth Well-Known Member

Good morning!!

It is very chilly here. I had to step out and add warm water to the bird bath... it was ice.

Kiddo has a late start. Gonna be a very short day for him as he only has a few classes today.

I posted some Thanksgiving table setting ideas on my blog this morning. That was a fun post to write. I gave away my china this summer.. just too fragile for my family. I want to get more transferware... the kind with turkey's on them. I can dream.

I woke up with another headache. I slept funny. I took two Advil now I am waiting for it take affect so I can stretch out the stiffness and pain. So stinky!!!

It is my desk day. I need to work on the upcoming anniversary weekend, this summer. So many details to plan.

6. GrammaDeb

GrammaDeb Active Member

Good morning. Kiddoes are off to school. I'm soooo tired today. DH woke me at 2:00 saying one of the dogs was whining at the bedroom door. I staggered out of bed to let both dogs outside. You do NOT want to ignore a Great Dane begging to go outside...learned that the hard way. At 2:15 I was back in bed, thought one of them was whining again at 2:45 but they were both asleep. Unfortunately I wasn't and finally just got up. I would love to go back to bed now, but I have a doctor's appointment and too much to do today.

Have a great day everyone!

7. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

Aloha!

DD's MRI is done, now we wait. They got her in a little bit early so we were home in time for me to take Eli to the bus. I drove DD to school instead of her riding her bike and I think i'll pick her up so I can take her to find black pants and shoes for her band concerts. My friend just called and asked if I wanted to go with her to breakfast so I need to do something with my hair. Then I need to go grocery shopping, but need to finish my list first. DH is home for the time being waiting for his meeting with the CAO case woman and then he'll head back to the field until tomorrow.

Hi Lucie and Faye!
    Lana- Hope you get it figured out finally.
    Pamela- Good luck fitting it all!
    Carrie- Sorry about the headache, that was my week last week. Hope the Advil works.
    Deb- Definitely grab a nap when you can!

Enjoy your day!

8. halimer

halimer Well-Known Member

Hello everyone.. It is sunny and rather peasant today.

Had my surgery at about 10 am and am home now. hand is bandaged and numb now but the doc said that by Monday i should only have a band aid and should be able to do most things which is great as i will be making up a list of things that have to get done while DH is away..

Hard to one handed type so i will just say "hi" to all

luludou likes this.
  9. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

Halimer - glad the operation went well - heal well.

Had lunch with cw's and lots of laughter. I guess weird cw's karma is working… seems alot of people are angry with her today , ah well…. she is NOT having a good day.

Need to look at and order a few things online this weekend. Got a list of ideas out.

Later

10. MrsSoup

Debbie- Glad the surgery went well and is over! Now on to a quick recovery!
    Lucie- Glad you had a good lunch, laughing is good for the soul.

My friend ended up inviting me to breakfast so we went to Denny's. Home now and catching up on the DVR. I just can't focus on my grocery list. The kids don't want to eat what I cook because they are too darn picky. If I make one thing, maybe one or two of them like it and the other doesn't, or one likes it and the other two don't. It's annoying and exhausting and a waste of food and time. So, i'm stumped on what to even plan for meals anymore. I'm tired of eating the same crap over and over again.

11. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

Good morning,
    Grocery day here and need to drop books at the library. It is still cool here though I don't think we will get too much rain today.
    the rain is well needed but makes doing things a bit tough. Really need to get into the garden but will schedule at date with my brother for the end of November before it gets way too hot.

Better run

12. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

Debbie, glad that the surgery went well. Rest up!

13. MrsSoup

Evening!

It's been an afternoon, that's for sure. DS decided he wasn't going to work, no reason. Then he thought it was hilarious when I got mad about it. I had to leave the house because I just couldn't even look at him. I walked down to my friend's house for a few and then came home and went to the Commissary. He's an idiot, plain and simple, and when he gets that stupid attitude he reminds me of my ex and I just want to smack him. I told him if he didn't go then he was grounded, so we'll see how he likes it when he tries to go to his friends house to watch Netflix next time and I tell him no, should have gone to work. He says he's going to work Saturday, we'll see. Ugh! Drives me insane how idiotic he is sometimes.

DH is now done with the CAO case, thank goodness. I took DD and found some pants but no shoes. She does have black boots but i'm not sure that will work. It will have to for this week and then we'll look for something else. She is so picky when it comes to certain things that I want to smack her too sometimes. I think i'll be having a glass of wine tonight in a nice hot bath with a candle and soothing music.