What Are You Reading Right Now?

Discussion in 'The Book Nook' started by CanadianJingles, Jan 4, 2010.

Tags:
  1. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

I am just starting the 'Magnolia Story' by Chip Gaines. Also picked up "The $50 a week shop" by Jody Allen. Looking forward to reading both.

2. DahliaDoll

DahliaDoll Well-Known Member

The Silent Wife ... "A gripping emotional page turner with a twist that will take your breath away." hmm ...

3. sweetpumkinpye

Just finished 'Accidental Heroes' by Danielle Steel.

4. DahliaDoll

On to My Absolute Darling. I've just started it and not sure I will continue. So far the subject matter is pretty disturbing.

5. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

I'm reading the series, Claire Fletcher and Detective Parks. Just finishing the 2nd book. Seems I've been in a murder mystery frame of reading lately. lol

6. DahliaDoll

I couldn't read My Absolute Darling. Very disturbing subject matter and treatment of it. I truly cannot fathom how this could become a best seller!

7. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

I tried to read the sample on Amazon. I find it disjointed. I like descriptive writing but there seems to be too many words. lol The beginning certainly is a disturbing subject. That might be why people liked it.

I also could not ever finished The Shack. I found it boring. I tried to read it several times but others loved it.

8. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

I'm currently reading Confessions of a Domestic Failure and I just purchased Girl, Wash Your Face for personal development reading.

9. DahliaDoll

Manhattan Beach.

10. housewife2

housewife2 Well-Known Member

i just finished last nite squall

11. DahliaDoll

The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah

12. housewife2

housewife2 Well-Known Member

i picked up some cook books today looking to find new dishes for the holidays

13. DahliaDoll

Finished A Test of Wills

Now reading Truly Madly Guilty

14. sweetpumkinpye

I need to go to the library and pick up some more books. There are always great titles on here, I shall try and order some.