What are you working on?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
I plan to scrap today. In fact, once I get current with all the posts on this site I will be signing off my computer & beginning to scrap.
January 2015 is almost over. Hard to imagine how fast this month went by, isn't it?
I printed pictures this week & I'm ready to go.

ejagno

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Aug 31, 2010
SW Louisiana
Way to go Laura! Scrapping is the one craft that I have not experimented with but I do admire those that have this talent.

As for projects, OH MY! I have too many in the works and it's time to start finishing up some of these.

Ninja Turtle Quilt - Oldest Grandson's Birthday
Marvel Heroes Quilt - Middle Grandson's Birthday
Pacifier Lanyards - Youngest Grandson's Easter gift
Crocheted Aran Roses Afghan - Mothers Day gift for my Mom
Farming Quilt - Dad's Birthday
Halloween themed quilt- Best Friends Birthday
Lego Travel Boxes - Two grandsons Easter
Princess Quilt - Granddaughter's Birthday
Treatbox - Grandpuppy Beaux-Christmas
New Household Binder
New Christmas 2015 Binder
Fabric Tissue Box Cover-Living Room
Swag-Dining Room
New Recipe Binder

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
I've just finished up 2 scrapping projects - one a cookbook of frequently used recipes and one of holiday recipes. I hope to give them to my DIL when I get one.

Now I have to scrap the pictures from Hanukkah and Christmas. I also have the pics for DS's Bar Mitzvah - he is 33 now so it is 20 years late - and one of our camping adventures.

I also have lots of knitting. I've finished one cowl and am working on another one.

So much to do - so little time.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
I'm working on a king size quilt for DD and DSonIL. I have some CCS projects in the works as well, and a prayer shawl that is nearly completed. Those are my active projects at the moment, although there's a whole list of UFOs and plans and materials for other projects.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Currently NOTHING..still doing Christmas packing because I've been sick...HOWEVER, I am going on a scrap retreat next weekend and I plan on working on a digital book for my daughter. She did a blog the last couple years of high school and into her first year of college. It's pretty much journals what was going on in her life on a deeper level, so I want to go and take all those post and put them into an actual scrapbook for her. If I can get it done over the weekend, I'd like to have it printed for her Birthday the 1st of March.

ejagno

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Aug 31, 2010
SW Louisiana
This evening I made a pillow case to match a Marvel Comic Character quilt I'm making for my middle grandson Eli.

http://magicalholidayhome.com/forum/album.php?albumid=181&pictureid=1247

So easy and I love the way it turned out. I just wish I would have used blue for the small trim instead of red since there was already red on the striped contrast cuff of the pillow. Oh well, I'm sure he will love it regardless.

I then made this one for my granddaughter. Her name is Shelby but she calls herself "Bee" and this bee fabric was on clearance and just precious.
http://magicalholidayhome.com/forum/album.php?albumid=181&pictureid=1248

I then got into the Valentines Day spirit and made a little something wild for the kitchen.
http://magicalholidayhome.com/forum/album.php?albumid=181&pictureid=1253

Last edited:

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Michelle ~ Sorry to hear you haven’t been feeling well. You have a wonderful gift idea for your DD. I just finished what I think is the last of the Christmas décor packing. Some of it I leave out for winter, but it’s really starting to look like spring here, so I’m feeling like changing up.

Ellen ~ Fun pillowcases! I made one a month to send to DGD one year. Love the nick-name “Bee”! And great use for small pieces of fabric to make a potholder. Hmm … got me thinkin’ …