Wrapping Party 2018

Discussion in 'Christmas Countdown' started by sweetpumkinpye, Jul 24, 2018.

1. AuntJamelle

AuntJamelle Well-Known Member

Did my second Sunday morning wrap session! Set a timer and just did what I could - got two presents wrapped and 5 or 6 stocking stuffers done too. Better than nothing!

Holiday_Mom and Minta like this.
  2. Miss JoDee

Miss JoDee Well-Known Member

Baby Steps will get you to your goal.

3. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

Small steps are steps in the right direction.

4. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

Finished wrapping the sstuffers yesterday... and there is space left in the stocking. will have to find 1 or 2 more items.

5. Minta

Minta Administrator Staff Member

Awesome job on getting gifts wrapped.

6. sweetpumkinpye

Lucie, the good thing is you now have time to find those one or two things.

Minta likes this.
  7. luludou

Yes! and I think I'll go get some hot sauce for ds or bbq rub and for dd some special mustard or something in that order - got a place not far from work

8. sweetpumkinpye

I find that mustards and sauces are a great filler. DH likes all sorts of sauces and chutneys. A great idea.

Minta and luludou like this.
  9. Holiday_Mom

Holiday_Mom Well-Known Member

I'm in a similar situation. If I can buy some gifts before Thanksgiving, then I will. Stocking stuffers are good things for me to work on now. I like to wrap as I buy when possible.

Last year, my in-laws asked me for gift ideas and I offered to do the shopping b/c I knew I could get some great prices. They gave me a set price and I worked with in the budget. They loved that idea. It worked out so nicely for all of us. I'll offer to do that again. :)

Minta and AuntJamelle like this.
  10. sweetpumkinpye

Today I will go to my mums and we will wrap the stocking fillers and pack the stockings (sacks for us). Gives us plenty of time to add more if needed.

AuntJamelle and Holiday_Mom like this.
  11. AuntJamelle

Did another Sunday morning wrapping session - worked for about an hour again and got quite a few stocking stuffers wrapped. It's not a ton of progress but it is all going to add up!

12. sweetpumkinpye

We have all the stocking wrapped. We did 14 stockings so took a while. I have a list for a few extra things needed and will get those over the next few weeks.
    Glad to have that done.

AJ, glad that the Sunday sessions are working for you.

AuntJamelle likes this.
  13. AuntJamelle

Did another Sunday morning session - DH had taken DS out for a while so I wrapped presents for the little buy without having to worry he would spot me! Got several large things wrapped and a handful of small things - then all hidden in large black trash bag and tucked away in storage area.

14. sweetpumkinpye

AJ your are certainly moving along with the wrapping.

AuntJamelle likes this.
  15. luludou

Next weekend I plan to put all gifts in proper boxes and Christmas bags and see what is missing