Wreaths

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MissBrittany

Santa's Elves
Aug 25, 2008
Florida
Is anyone making a Christmas wreath this year? Or did you make one last year? I just finished mine. I got all of the pieces at Michael's, and paid about $16 altogether with all the sales and coupons. I'd love to see others' wreaths, though... post a pic!

ChristmasCheerleader

Retire Member
Jan 2, 2008
I made one last year. I found an entire big bag of ornaments at a thrift store and wired them all onto the wreath so it looks like an explosion of ornaments! I really liked the look. I don't think I took a photo of it, I'll check my blog and find out.

I would love to see yours!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I'd love to see pics too!! I made one for my grandmother a few years back when she was transferred to a home. She loved it.

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
I have a fresh evergreen wreath each year from our local tree farm. It smells so good! We pick them up when we go to chop down our tree :tree:

BamaMom

Retire Member
Sep 13, 2008
Anniston, AL
www.slumberpartiesbytif.com
I think I am going to make an ornament wreath next year. My MIL gave me some really nice wreaths, she doesn't decorate anymore! She's too "busy". I remember being a kid in school and making a plastic bag wreath!! I can't wait until my DD2 is old enough to make it. They were too cute!