Your Christmas Stocking

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Ellen, good luck. I think everyone in my family has something fitting right now, so it's a fun feeling.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
For those of us who fill our own stockings it is time to start thinking of grabbing those stocking fillers. I have started getting a few little things to put away. I will sit down later this week and write a list of a few things that I want for in my stocking and as for gifts so that DH and the kids will have some idea.

tanya

Premiere Member
Jan 8, 2012
My Stockings (Large Santa Sacks actually) are DONE! or DS's, Mine and Merlin's are. Kelso was not exactly planned for so she will need a few toys in hers. But pretty easy to do as I see them. Small little dog toys are not suitable for our house- we need heavy duty ones as Dobermans have big teeth, strong jaws and just literally destroy an average toy in less than 5 minutes. I think I will go to the tyre store and pick up a couple of old tyres (free) that were going to be thrown away. I will either get small car ones or motor bike ones for them to drag around the yard- one of our previous dobes had one years ago and had the best fun with it.

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
I've mostly finished the stockings for the girls. I grabbed a bunch of hats, gloves, and slippers on sale after Christmas last year for $.79 each. I have to get a few little edible treats....I like to get chocolate Santas and thing when they come out, but other than that, I'm pretty much finished.

tanya

Premiere Member
Jan 8, 2012
That's also what I need to do- but too early now. DS has a stocking that was from his 1st Christmas. It's tiny and now I fill it with choc Santa's gold coin chocolates and other Christmas treats.

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
That's also what I need to do- but too early now. DS has a stocking that was from his 1st Christmas. It's tiny and now I fill it with choc Santa's gold coin chocolates and other Christmas treats.

aww....what a nice idea!

Eaglesax

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Middle Georgia
I do a little of this, from our first Christmas (36 years) my husband fills my stocking. BUT, I find little things throughout the year as I'm shopping for others that I give him to include in my stocking. I forget why I've gotten most of the time...

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
FS good bargains. Gloves and things for .79. Well done.