1st offiicial day of Fall!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Took the words right out of my mouth Qltmrkt. It is hot and humid here, after nearly a week of wonderful fall-like weather. Oh well, at least I have my fall decorations up to admire.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Happy Fall!!

It didn't even reach 70 here today. It was below 60 most of the day and then the sun popped out and we hit the upper 60's. Beautiful!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Happy fall to all!

Still a bit hot around here for fall but tomorrow should be rainy with cooler temps.

I want rain! I want to stay inside and work on my stuff!! and to be comfy inside while it's not nice outside and to be able to drink hot tea or hot chocolate while watching tv or listening to Christmas music. There!

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
It was warm here in what little sun we had, but in the shade it was wonderful! BUT-it's fall!!!! Yayayayayayay!!

The cooler weather has to be here eventually, right? At least we're in the correct season!

I want to wring every single little delightful moment out of this colorful, glorious, bountiful season! I don't want to waste one tiny moment of it, and wake up in December and say.."yes, I'm ready for Christmas, but WHAT HAPPENED TO FALL?" Do you know what I mean? I just don't want to let fall slip by me without enjoying it! I'm soo happy to have it here!

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Happy Fall everyone!!

It was hot here today and going to be even hotter for the next few days. YUCK!!!

Melanie

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
It's 82 degrees here...I'm looking forward to cooler, crisper weather, too!!!

fallingforwinter

Retire Member
Jul 13, 2009
It was warm here in what little sun we had, but in the shade it was wonderful! BUT-it's fall!!!! Yayayayayayay!!

The cooler weather has to be here eventually, right? At least we're in the correct season!

I want to wring every single little delightful moment out of this colorful, glorious, bountiful season! I don't want to waste one tiny moment of it, and wake up in December and say.."yes, I'm ready for Christmas, but WHAT HAPPENED TO FALL?" Do you know what I mean? I just don't want to let fall slip by me without enjoying it! I'm soo happy to have it here!

Cathymac I totally agree with you. I think we should all make a commitment to enjoy this wonderful season. Every year I say that I want to celebrate something Fall everyday and I usually end up forgetting about it. You have inspired me to enjoy everyday of this fabulous season!

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
I will commit to enjoying the season of autumn. I'll even semi-enjoy winter BUT ONLY UP UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!! After that....not so much.

It is a little overcast and humid here, but still a smidge on the cooler side. I'm grateful for that.

First full day of fall. Apple cider. Falling leaves. We have had such a dry summer that I don't think the colors will be as vibrant as a normal fall. But it's ok.

IT'S AUTUMN!!! Yay!

lastminuteD

Retire Member
Oct 16, 2007
Falls Church, VA
I am SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo ready for Fall! What do we have today? 86 degrees! UGH.

Oh well! My autum wreath yankee candle and some air conditioning will have to do!

Happy Fall Ya'll!