86 Days till Christmas!!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
Today I listened to Christmas music and looked a little at the Christmas stuff at target

tanya

Premiere Member
Jan 8, 2012
It is a bit tricky for me. I absolutely LOVE school holidays and we get to relax, chill and pretty much take each day as it comes. BUT I am also counting the days til DS goes back as then Christmas stuff will be in the stores. I can't wait to get ribbon, paper, a few new ornaments and to start stocking up on yummy Christmas treats. I can pick up the items that I have had on laybye, start sorting them, working out what DS will get for Christmas and what will be held back for his birthday and what stays in the gift closet for another year. I still have a remote controlled car for him that I purchased about 4 years ago and have not yet given it. Maybe this year.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Time is certainly moving quickly. I have a few things on my to do list that I must get working on. I am not panicking yet but I am certainly conscious of the time.

maurice.cowell

Retire Member
Mar 10, 2013
Australia
hcconvey.com.au
Christmas is definitely in the air. I hear Christmas songs playing from our neighbors' houses already. I'm quite excited this coming holiday season. I believe it's a time to spend on your family, friends and a time to relax.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Yep ...

Time is certainly moving quickly. I have a few things on my to do list that I must get working on. I am not panicking yet but I am certainly conscious of the time.
Agreed, sweetpumkinpye