A friend of mine told me...

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
...that she and her husband have started putting up the Halloween decorations. I just laughed and said, "Already?" Apparently, dear hubby has been reading the halloween notebook planner I give to my friend for Christmas a couple of years ago and has been brainstorming and getting things together.

I was just wondering, is anyone else ready to start decorating for Halloween?

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I am, but will wait until October 1st, which is next Thursday!!

Melanie

Jingles

Retire Member
Oct 12, 2007
I don't really decorate much for Halloween specifically but I DO love Autumn/Fall decorations! I always wait until October 1st though. :)

fallingforwinter

Retire Member
Jul 13, 2009
I have all my Fall decorations out (put up Labor Day weekend) and I will be putting out my Halloween decorations this weekend. I always put Halloween decorations out the last weekend in September. I want to have them out as long as possible. My house will be decorated with either Fall or Christmas decorations for the rest of the year! Does anyone else feel like their house is empty come January when everything is put away?

http://fallingforwinter.blogspot.com

printersdevil

Retire Member
Sep 19, 2008
playingdishes.blogspot.com
My fall stuff is out, but I haven't taken any photos. I need to get with it and work on that step. I have been busy planning my Halloween haunt for the Boo Bash. I really have gone overboard with the Halloween stuff. But, I am working really hard with the girls in my new at home family to do something fun together. They are really into this. I will add some of the Halloween more generic and friendly stuff this weekend or early next week. Most of the things for the haunt won't be added until right before the Boo Bash on the 24th.

jinglemom

Retire Member
Oct 16, 2007
I have out a cute little ghost pillow I just bought from Target. My son keeps taking it though and putting it in his room. I probably won't put anything else out until October. I don't have very much Halloween stuff either.

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Most of my fall decor is up. I just need to set up my red wagon outside my front door. I did hang the swag on the door and put out the door mat.

Hey Cathymac, how are you using your wagon this year? I remember you finding yours at Michaels as I did. I will fillmine with pumpkins, gourds, leaves, corn and such and place my standing scarecrows around the foot of the wagon.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I'm soooo ready to decorate for Halloween. I'm planning on starting on it this weekend as well. My fall decor has been up for a couple weeks now although I don't have too much of that.

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
I have tons of Halloween stuff...thanks to my DS and SIL! The only things out so far are throw pillows and a blanket in the living room. DS keeps asking when we're going to make it spooky. Oh, and his Halloween bedsheets are on the bed!

thood

MHH Member
Oct 18, 2007
DD is out of school this week so we went ahead and put out our Fall/Halloween decor. It is still very hot here and doesn't feel like fall so I usually wait until October but since school was out this week, we went ahead and got a head start.

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
I have started decorating the inside of the house and have tested the lights for the outside. Just have not had to time to decorate the outside yet, hoping to have it all done by the weekend.

cipalla

Retire Member
Oct 22, 2007
PA
I don't have anything out yet, but I think on Monday I will start-an early bday present to myself! lol!

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
i have done some with my fall items . i just couldnt help myself . i look at halloween thanksgiving and christmas all day at work. cracker barrel is putting up their 3rd tree next week.