Angel's Secrets to Adulthood

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

HolidayAngelOz

MHH Member
Feb 19, 2009
Too many people grow up. That`s the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up. They forget. They don`t remember what it`s like to be 12 years old. They patronize, they treat children as inferiors. Well I won`t do that

In every real man a child is hidden that wants to play. ~Friedrich Nietzsche

A grownup is a child with layers on. ~Woody Harrelson

Think what a better world it would be if we all - the whole world - had cookies and milk about three o’clock every afternoon and then lay down with our blankies for a nap. ~Robert Fulghum

Sometimes I wish I could go back to the days when I was six and my biggest problem was what kind of dress to put on my Barbie's or whether or not I had enough Lego's to build a fort.

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 at 11:49AM by ozgirl97
SECRETS OF ADULTHOOD

Edit
Growing up sucks. Not all kisses are magic, and most boys do not live up to your expectations, but there are those times when everything, I mean love, romance, relationships, it all falls together perfectly and it's incredible. It's those moments,no matter how depressingly few and far between, that make growing up worth it

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 at 11:

You spend twelve years of your life trying to learn how to live, but every time you to try to live in those twelve years you're told you're wrong. Then everyone you've grown to love is taken away and scattered. That's what they should teach you.how to say goodbye and let go\

When I was little I had this idea that life could be perfect. That if you were careful enough, you'd never make a mistake, never be lonely, never be misunderstood, never be frightened, but it doesn't work that way. Life is big and messy, and you just climb in with your boots on and hope for the best.

Life is all about ass; you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, or behaving like it

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. ~Chili Davis

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Fabulous!!!!

HolidayAngelOz

MHH Member
Feb 19, 2009
I used the toolbox to see what others were saying and Just found my own quotes that i liked for some reason I think I did this exercise wrong.

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
I think you did great...To me Secets of Adulthood are things we've learned through our life. To me quotes/sayings often say what I want to say...Good job Angel

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
To me, there is no right or wrong way- just things you have learned as you go through life.

Annie