anyone else just starting??!!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

katwarner

Retire Member
Sep 10, 2009
Hi, I am new here to this site. It is great, but it has sooo many things I dont know where to begin!! I really want to do a holiday/household notebook. I think this will def. make things easier and the holidays much more enjoyable. I did used to talk on the forums of "organized christmas" but the forums are down now. So, I am just hoping you guys could help me out and point me in the right direction of where to even begin. I look forward to visiting this site daily and chatting with others that love the holidays like I do.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Welcome, I hope you find what you are looking for here. There is such a great range of ideas and advice that you cannot go wrong. Look in the holiday notebook forum to see if they can be of help.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Hi Katwarner! well.... you ned to get your supplies. Hot chocolate mix. Maybe a delicious flavored creamer if you drink coffee.'

Then -- just start reading posts -- and jump in when you want to chat -- and you'll be on your way!

holidaymama

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
I agree, you just have to have a warm drink in hand and submerge yourself into the site! There are SO many great ideas here and more importantly to me is it's just a place of like-minded women who want to discuss their favorite topic: the holidays!

EllaBlue

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Vancouver, B.C. (Canada)
Katwarner, you came to the right place for doing your Christmas preparations. Furthermore, you will definitely see a lot of the same people that used to be at the Organized Christmas website boards.

Good luck with your preparations and welcome to Magical Holiday Home.

ladybugsmom

Retire Member
Sep 18, 2008
massachusetts
I've been using the techniques at Organized Christmas for a couple of years, but this year I've really fallen behind, so it feels like I'm just beginning. I'd start by printing out everything to do with the Christmas countdown over at OrganizedChristmas.com

Good Luck!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Welcome! I've been here 2 years and it really has changed lots of things! I love it here and you will too. :)

Winged One

Retire Member
Sep 2, 2008
Fluttering happily in the clouds!!
I am here a while now (was reading before I started posting), and before that, I had started to get organised using the Flylady's concept - you're going on a cruise from 1st December so all holiday prep has to be done by then.

Get a nice drink, relax and read all the fun times we have here, and start jotting down a few ideas as they come. Cos for me (and a lot I think), it's about doing things in a fun way, just early enough and in small doses so that there is more time to ENJOY the holidays and less stress from rushing around - except the rushing around doing fun stuff!!

Welcome and enjoy!!