Bath & Body Works & JCPenney

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

StressLess

Retire Member
Jun 4, 2008
Memphis TN
Hi all,
I finally figured out how to log in again. I just wanted to share some bargains that I recently got. I am determined to finish my Christmas shopping, except for gift cards, this month. I found a great deal at Bath & Body Works. They have a new lotion fragrance called Secret Wonderland. It has a very pretty scent, and you can get 2 oz. for a $1 and the travel-size of the fragrance mist for $2! I think that it is something that the do with all of their new fragrances. I got the orange sapphire this summer for less than $1 because I had a coupon.
Anyway, I plan to add the lotions to some bags that I am giving to my girls' aftercare teachers for Christmas this year.

The bottle itself is so pretty that it would be nice to add to a Christmas basket or winter/snow themed basket. Here's the sight http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=10756750&cp=2484777

Also, JCPenney is having what they call their lowest prices of the season sale. I always go their for my husband's clothes because they tend to fit him well have the solids and patterns that he likes. He's very no fuss. The have long sleeved polo style shirts for $9.99. The short sleeved shirts were $9.99 and sports t-shirts with his favorite team were $9.99. If you have a credit card with them, it is 15% off of that price. They also have 80% off of some items. I found my husband a nice dress shirt for $7.17! I was so glad to find these items because as I've said before, times are tight. These shirts seem to work well for him, and I was so glad to find them as such good prices and without fighting a crowd. Hope this info. helps.

Last edited:

wvalice

Retire Member
Aug 19, 2008
good shopping! I've got my coupon for B&BW for a free bottle of the kind you got if you buy any item. :)

StressLess

Retire Member
Jun 4, 2008
Memphis TN
They e-mailed a coupon for extra savings for this Sunday or Sunday and Monday. You don't need a credit card for these discounts.

http://f.jcpenneyem.com/i/2/95827765/week36_friendsfamily.html

Also, I forgot to mention that there is a coupon for a free signature body care item of your choice with any new signature collection Secret Wonderland full-size purchase up to $12 included on the back of the $1 Secret Wonderland lotions. The offer goes until January. So, if the person that you give it to really likes the scent, they can buy a larger size of it and get another item free.

Last edited:

MissBrittany

Premiere Member
Aug 25, 2008
Florida
There is another great deal at BBW right now for candle lovers... you can buy the small candles that are normally $10 for only $5, seasonal scents only. There is a coupon on the top (most, not all) that will let you buy up to 5 of the larger candles that are normally $20 for only $10 each, November through January. My favorite scents are Winter, Fresh Balsam, and Twisted Peppermint.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
what great bargains you are all getting. Keep up the good work.

ChristmasCheerSpredr

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
owosso michigan
I got a 20% off coupon for BBW that I used to buy a whole case (36 bottles) of those one dollar lotions of the new scent for at dd elementary school Secret Santa shop. And all of those have a coupon on the back for a free body wash or lotion when you buy one of that scent. So I got them for 80 cents each!

:smilegifts:

I think I will have to stop at JcPenney because I had a friend call the other day and tell me they had a 2.57 rack in the girls department. I will have to check out that extra savings link - thanks for sharing that!

Merry

MHH Member
May 2, 2008
StressLess, Thank you for the JCPenny coupon. I will be able to use it tomorrow after work. I'll also be stopping by BBW. The Secret Wonderland loition f it's still on sale, will be just the right thing to finish off some giftbags I am putting together. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow while I do my Christmas shopping!!

snowqueen

Premiere Member
Nov 1, 2007
Vermont
There are lots of good buys at Penney's right now. I also got a coupon in the mail for Twilight Woods. You get a free signature collection body care item with a $10.00 purchase. They also have Twilight Woods in a men's fragrance. I have to go to Rutland tomorrow so I guess I'll be checking all these bargains out. Thank you for the heads up on deals everyone. I really can use all the help I can get this year. Dorene

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
All these good bargains. Oh, how I wish we lived closer to the mall. It's a 50 mile drive one way! There are lots of good bargains going on. I heard stores are going to start sales early this year to help boost economy.