Birthday Favors

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
I am planning DD5 bday party and trying to come up with inexpensive Favor ideas- it will be all girls so I thought of making up 2 crafts for girls to take home and do (there is no time at party to do them since they will have pony rides, play in barn and interact with farm animals)

What do you think of these:
1. In small bag put cording and letter beads for their name and 2 decorative beads.

2. Foam book marker with animal foam stickers to decorate and the letters of their name.

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Your ideas sound great! I hope the party goes well for you!

Lisa

CanadianJingles

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
That sounds great. I think favours are really overrated. Kids just want to play. :)

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Take a photo of all the kids together at the beginning of the party with a pony. Print them a photo to take home. They will love it. Have a friend or family member be in charge of this, not you, you'll be too busy.

You can have them printed at a one hour place or if you can do it at home and they'll be done before the party ends.

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
I am actually only going to do the necklaces and try to do pics- all the girls go to her school which is upstairs from me:) so I can give them the pics with the Thank Yous. My sis does photography on the side so I hope she is free that day.