Black Friday sales

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MamaCat

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Texas
I used to have a website that told you all the B.F. specials well in advance. Anyone know what it is, I seem to have lost it! TIA!

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Is anyone planning to take advantage of the Black Friday Sales this year?

I guess -- if you have children - or other relatives - who want specific items for their Christmas gifts -- then this is an opportunity to get these things at a good price!.

I guess I need to ask the children what they would like us to give the grandchildren for Christmas. There are so many relatives giving gifts to the grandchildren -- that it is really good to coordinate them. That way - the grandchildren get things they really want/need - without duplicates!

LovingChristmas

Retire Member
Nov 5, 2007
South New Jersey
This will actually be my first year in several years I will not be partakin in the Black Friday Sales hussle and bussle. I started a new job a few months ago and cannot get the day off. Talk about spoiling a tradition for over 18 years. Ah, such as life.

However, I do recall last year's BF sales being on the websites as well. I took advantage of some of those and reckon this year will be the same so although I'll have to come into work, I can still get the BF sales online. :)

purplecrush

Premiere Member
Im still not sure if im going to go this year. Ive gone for so many years, but I get so sick and tired of the rude-ness, ya know? I try not to let those people get to me, but year after year, it just gets worse lol. I got the bulk of my christmas shopping done today (yay me!) so if I go, I will just take advantage of the bogo's and little stuff. I refuse to get big ticket items on BF!! Im just not that crazy LOL

rjsmum

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
North Carolina
I love Black Friday. I usually hit Target first. I can get the majority of my shopping done there. We don't have that many people to buy for.
I don't get too caught up in the 'must-have' items. If I am unable to get what I went for, it's no big deal. I really find it quite entertaining to see how competitive people get at Christmas. It just gets ridiculous. My Aunt came down from CAN 2 yrs ago and I took her out at 5:30 to stand in line at Target. She couldn't believe the scene. But, she still talks about the experience, and got a few bargains.
I always make sure I have lots of patience or stay home. Everyone, please.