Boss's Day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Boss's day is tomorrow- October 16th.

Wondering if anyone does anything in their work places.

I always get my personal boss a card and we usually do some kind of luncheon.

My boss- who is the main, big boss- is off tomorrow. So, one day next week we are going to take the boss's to breakfast (they don't know this yet, though)

Annie

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Our Sunshine club gives gift cards to the principals in a card. That'll be it.

My dh, who is a "boss" , is off tomorrow, but they usually take him and the other mgr. out to lunch.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Nope we don,t do that here. Don't think it would work either.

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Our job prohibits us from giving the boss gifts. I really don't understand why that is though. (I work at a court). So all the assistants just sign a card. Sometime I may bring in a treat for the whole office.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
We have 3 bosses at out branch and we all put in $10 and got them each a $25 gift certificate to Red Lobster. Will give them to each of them tom.. If I catch them out of their office I will put it on their desk.

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
I almost forgot about it. I stopped this a.m. and got some huge blueberry muffins at a local bakery. I didn't get a card and I usually do. So I wished him a Happy Boss's Day. He's a good guy.

x-mas_ideas_needed

Retire Member
Oct 19, 2007
Hanford, California
profile.myspace.com
Well we had been planning it for a week or so @ our office. We all pitched in $10 a piece that went for gettin her like a throw blanket, booties, beef jerky, candie, movie pass, gift card for Carls Jr's, Pedi (for da feet). The rest went on a HotDog BBQ for the office that who pitched in. It was really nice.