Celebrate Me Blog Ring:

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Rackandrollgal

MHH Member
Dec 22, 2007
Great Smoky Mountains
Wow...how do you ladies do it? There aren't enough hours in my day as it is...to think of maintaining all those blogs - just boggles my mind!!!

Great job!!!! :applause:

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Rackandrollgal....blogging is fun....but to make it easy....you could create a blog and call it Happy Everything.....and put all your stuff on ONE blog....might as well join the fun!!!

jackfrosty

Santa's Elves
Thanks! I went to
http://www.playlist.com/
Then I registered and made a playlist. Then they have a place where they show you step by step how to add it to your blog. I put mine on the very bottom.(just add element and when the window pops up click on HTML/javascript) I messed it up a couple of times-trial and error!

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
Check out my YAY-ME blog to see how I celebrated me tonight:

http://yay-me-tricia.blogspot.com/

BTW ladies I haven't been able to find any new post in your celebrate me blogs. I really enjoy reading them and seeing how your nuturing yourself hint hint lol

jackfrosty

Santa's Elves
I'd like to say I'm too busy nurturing myself to post but...
DH has gone back to work this week after a great vacation last week, so things are slowly getting back to normal! I really enjoy reading your entries, though! I hope to catch up on those too! :grouphug:

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
GREAT IDEA....check it out on her blog!!

You are right...I need to get some posts up...I actully deleted some of my blogs so I'd have more time to post on the others but that hasn't happened yet!! LOL

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
I'm guilty too. I will try to update mine before I leave work.
I'm leaving early because I have to go to court for a speeding ticket. It's kind of funny because I work in a courthouse and I of all people should know better. Well live and learn. :flower:

starflake

Retire Member
Jan 10, 2008
[deleted blog]

starflake

Retire Member
Jan 10, 2008
I update almost daily. So whenever you feel the desire, swing on by! :geek:

starflake

Retire Member
Jan 10, 2008
If anyone needs some encouragement to exercise more, consider following my Celebrate Me task for this month. Beginning today, I'm starting a serious daily exercise habit. You're more than welcome to jump in. The water's fine!

:pink: