Celebrate week

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

jackfrosty

Santa's Elves
To Do This Week:
[] Mail all cards by December 10.
[]Complete the final one-fourth of gifts to make this week.Finish bra purses and elf sleeping bags and handprint T-Shirts
[]Complete gift shopping. wrap stocking stuffers
[]Plan holiday parties using free printable party planning forms. kids party and boxing day
[]Begin a family Advent observance. need some dyed candlese-mailed the lady at the church
[]Complete interior and exterior decorating. make banner for outside

To Buy This Week:
:tree: :tree: :tree: :tree: :tree: :tree: :D

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
To do:

[ ::eek:rnament: ] Finish cards and mail by the 10th. (Finished two weeks ago and will mail Friday)
[ ::eek:rnament: ] Complete homemade gifts. (Just need to buy frames, have to wait until payday)
[] Complete gift shopping. (I only have DH left and I don't have the money yet)
[] Complete decorating. (working on it, still need a few things and can't do the outside until DH gets back from TX)

* I also need to get the stuff I need for the elves visit and possibly two more strands of icicle lights.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Holiday Cards were mailed Friday
Need to finish Heritage Album Gifts
Need to inventory gifts to see what's left to get, big gifts need to be wrapped
No parties to plan and we don't do Advent traditions
I need to check out the new butcher shop in town for Prime Rib Roast for Christmas dinner
Will finish putting lights on tree today
Got out all my Holiday clothes and linens today

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Cards are done and will mail out 12-7 (I usually put a poem or saying in cards and this year did a recipe for Grape Salad)

Have to finish crafts

Have to finish shopping --- not much left waiting for money(purchased 2 items for Christmas 2008 from e-bay last nite)

No parties

No advent posters this year

About 10% left on outside decorations to do. Better do we have chance of ice storm this week-end.
:bigsnow:

jackfrosty

Santa's Elves
To Do This Week:
[ ::eek:rnament: ] Mail all cards by December 10.
[ ::eek:rnament: ]Complete the final one-fourth of gifts to make this week.bra purses finished! sew elf sleeping bags and make handprint T-Shirts
[]Complete gift shopping. wrap stocking stuffers
[ ::eek:rnament: ]Plan holiday parties using free printable party planning forms. kids party and boxing day
[ ::eek:rnament: ]Begin a family Advent observance.new plan-found anvent calendar on web to try
http://www.witherspoonsociety.org/advent%20calendar.pdf
[]Complete interior and exterior decorating. make banner for outside

To Buy This Week:
:tree: :tree: :tree: ::eek:rnament:

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
To Do This Week:
[] Mail all cards by December 10 I've got envelopes addressed, but that's it
[]Complete the final one-fourth of gifts to make this week other than baking, not doing any crafts this year - I knew I wouldn't have time
[]Complete gift shopping I finished this morning :grin:
[]Plan holiday parties using free printable party planning forms not hosting any this year
[]Begin a family Advent observance all ready to start on Sunday
[]Complete interior and exterior decorating haven't even started :frown: maybe this weekend if we can fit it in between other obligations

Little Elf

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Alberta, Canada
To Do This Week:
[] Mail all cards by December 10 Mailed half of them out...mailing other half this weekend
[]Complete the final one-fourth of gifts to make this week working on it
[]Complete gift shopping Planning on shopping next week when weather not so cold and on Dec. 16 an old friend wants to go shopping so I'll probably get stocking stuffers.[/
[]Plan holiday parties using free printable party planning formsnot hosting any this year

[]Begin a family Advent observance all ready to start on Sundayworking on it
[]Complete interior and exterior decorating finished interior and I don't do exterior

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
[ ::eek:rnament: ] Finish cards and mail by the 10th. (Mailed a few days ago)
[ ] Complete homemade gifts. (Need to buy frames still, forgot today)
[::eek:rnament: ] Complete gift shopping. (All presents are purchased and wrapped, minus the ones i'm waiting for by mail)
[ ::eek:rnament: ] Complete decorating. (Finished today)

Really the homemade gifts are completed just need to put them into frames. I'm practically done minus baking!! I've never been this far done this early. Woohoo!