Christmas 2009 in Review...

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
It is REALLY helpful for me to come back to this thread. If I am going to be able to work all through the year towards Christmas 2010 --- then it is great to keep things fresh in my mind!

My goal for January has been to keep decluttering. cleaning, downsizing, simplifying! And.... it really has been working! If you have not chosen a goal for February..... this is a goal that I can really recommend --- for February! We are inside anyway!! Just saying........ It has worked for me.

I ALSO recommend the "saving for Christmas 2010" goal! I don't think it matters HOW you save. A bank account for Christmas is lovely. A little box (hidden away) for paper money. A piggy bank for change. Any or all ideas are good!!!

Is there something in particular that works for you?

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I too will be revisiting this thread as I strive to my goal of a great Christmas 2010. I think sometimes along the way we lose track or forget what we want to achieve, so I will pop in here often for a gentle reminder

Pumpkinpie

Retire Member
Jan 13, 2010
FL
Me too, sweetpumpkinpye. Having Christmas creep up so quickly on me year after year is the exact reason I started looking for and found Organized Christmas.com. Then that's how I found MHH. I'm so glad I did.

Since we recently moved into our home, my February goal is to finally get unpacked. I have approximately 60 more boxes to go. Moving is one way to declutter and organize. You have to! :)

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Pumpkinpie.....How is the unpacking going? Hope that you reached your goal and everything is put away and organized