Christmas/40th birthday party

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

cipalla

Retire Member
Oct 22, 2007
PA
I am going with disposable plates....there will be alot of people, probably over 50?? I will be looking for red, white, and green plates, utensils, and cups, streamers, balloons...etc...for really good deals. They go with Christmas and all of my countries so far. Here are a few more things I have come up with, sorry if I repeat myself.

-Gift bags for everyone(couples), include fav. music cd, mini bottle of wine or champagne w/ thanks label, bag of red/white/green peanut m&m's. (In Delaware there is no sales tax so I will be hunting there for the mini bottles)
-Door prizes randomly given away--Italian theme, movie basket, Christmas cocktails, Mexican Ole basket.
-Found a good price on felt and I cut out tons of flag triangles to make long banners to hang in every room.
-I am going to get one of those digital photo frames and get pictures of everyone at the party before and during the party and load them so it can be running during the party. (keeping an eye out for a good sale price.)
-For the most part each country will be mostly appetizers with some desserts, but there may be a main dish in there, like lasagna cause that's pretty easy, and maybe a taco bar--easy to put together too!
-May put a cooler of water at the door (probably outside-won't need ice ) so when people are leaving they can take one, since most will be going to a hotel.

**I need a good idea for what sort of cake to go with. Just not sure which way I should go with that???
**I am still coming up with ideas so any additions would be great!