christmas card exchange on MHH..

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

hollybow

Retire Member
May 19, 2008
Update... :flower: holidaynut just joined the fun :party: .
Eaglesax
Ahorsesoul
Hollybow
luludou
Lana
Gingerbug
qltmrkt
Cathymac
pixiestick
purplecrush
Aggy
jyclassy
Dreamer
MinnieCo
gameshowguy2000
liltattoo
Janet
I'm a believer
snowlvr
WADEALLIE
thechristmasnut
Jessica
foxpaw
housewife2
Annieclaus
GrammyK
Leslie03
Pippi
Deckr8r
Kim loves snow
coffeenut
Christmasrocks
KimD
snowowl
dakotasmamaw
Debbieoz
pkcrafty
Pam Spaur
holidaynut

yeah... I wish I had set the date earlier.. like 15.oct... but if anyone wants a *sneak-preview* to make the envelops... or something... just PM me...
I know it´s a bit cheaty...BUT...if you have a good excuse....like too much work on november or something :grin:
you will get the list on 1st november anyway...

Little Elf

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Alberta, Canada
I usually do sign up for these card exchanges but when I send a good 20 or so cards out (not including the 30 or so cards to family and friends) I only get back a few. It seems not many people bother to send cards anymore. Out of all the cards I send I don't get many myself. So I have to end up using all the cards I've saved over the years and use them to decorate the house with.

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Just looked at the updated list-

I'm getting excited!!

Annieclaus :santalol:

holidaynut

Premiere Member
Dec 6, 2007
Newfoundland, Canada
Canada Post might be going on strike, oh no!!!!!!!!!!! Got my fingers crossed. I am hoping to get my cards in the mail this week. They always talk about going on strike around the holidays, worst time EVER

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
Does anyone know roughly how long it will take for the international (including Canada) cards to get to them from us stateside?

Just curious for timing etc...

hollybow

Retire Member
May 19, 2008
pixiestick said:
Does anyone know roughly how long it will take for the international (including Canada) cards to get to them from us stateside?

Just curious for timing etc...

about 4 -5 days... :grin:

wadeallie

Premiere Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central Vermont
My state-side cards will go out after Thanxgiving but I am sending my overseas cards tomorrow to allow for time. I just want to be sure they get there in time.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Got my second one today!!! Haven't opened either--but don't think I will be able to hold out for to long. I have a vision of coming home from work one evening and the kids gone and house will be quiet (DH probably asleep in his chair LOL!) after we eat and then putting my pjs on with a mug of hot chocolate and opening a stack. Will see.