Christmas Countdown Week One

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Ignore my post above about the stamps. They were last years stamps so you would also have to buy the 2 cent stamps to make up for the price difference. However, holiday stamps go on sale tomorrow in the U.S.!! I pre-ordered them from the UPS store online.

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
So far so good! :skate: Hoping the next few weeks are as easy for me, really will need all the help I can muster this year (new full time job, home under renovation....) :slap:

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
So far - I'm right on task! I love this countdown because it helps to get me prepared and ready for the holidays in stages instead of lumping all kinds of things together 2 weeks before the big day.

I haven't seen this posted anywhere else - but I wanted to let all XM subscribers know that as of November 1st Holly will start playing on channel 103. I am so excited I could pop!

:skate:

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Week one was a breeze for me, especially since I had done most of the tasks already. I shampooed my carpet a few months ago and it's still in pretty good shape, just a spot clean here and there. I also am doing very well with keeping my apartment clean. After going through the spruce-up exercise, there won't be much for me to do except take all the fall decorations down when it's time to decorate for Christmas...hoping that I keep up the pace I have right now. The other only thing I need to do is purchase postage stamps for my Christmas cards.

cipalla

Retire Member
Oct 22, 2007
PA
GOT MY CHRISTMAS STAMPS YESTERDAY! THEY CAME OUT HERE ON RUDDY DAY, CAN'T BEAT THAT. :rudolph:

qltmrkt

Premiere Member
Got my stamps Monday (the 29th) and they are already on the cards! I am only sending out about 40 so it was easy to do all the stamps at once. I will address them 1/5 at a time, though. Trying to stick to the countdown since this is my first year in the countdown.

Woman

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Fallsington, Pa
I ordered my stamps by mail and they came today-I will stamp my
already addressed cards tonight-ordering by mail sure beats standing in line at my post office-WOMAN

:bigsnow: :bigsnow: :bigsnow: