CHRISTMAS IN JULY 2024

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
Hello Friends,

Would you be willing?

I know that it is very early to think about Christmas in July 2024, but the time will go quickly. I am reaching out to you to ask for help. I am out of ideas. I have one which will not last an entire month.

So my idea will cover a week. My thought is that others could take on the other weeks. The theme is your choice and you can ask others on the forum to help you with posts for your week. We would just need to share our topics with each other so we are not repetitive.

Please consider participating so we can make CIJ the fun we always look forward to.

A quick response will be helpful for all so ideas can be shared and posts researched and written.

Reactions: halimer

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
The theme is your choice and you can ask others on the forum to help you with posts for your week. We would just need to share our topics with each other so we are not repetitive.
Last call for help with CIJ 2024. I need 2 more hosts. If no one else wants to step in we just do every other week. Please say your willing. If you need help with topics check out previous CIJ post for ideas. We can repeat older ones.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I can take 1 or 2 days if it helps. I can talk about where/why traditions started.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
July is a crazy month for me, but I think I have an idea I can work on early that could be good for one week. It's an interactive idea, inspired by one of the podcast I listen to, but I think it would be fun!

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
July is a crazy month for me, but I think I have an idea I can work on early that could be good for one week. It's an interactive idea, inspired by one of the podcast I listen to, but I think it would be fun!
Thank you for offering to participate. I will PM you when I get home from my daughter’s Tuesday or Wednesday.