Christmas tour of homes

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Under the "Christmas Decorating Ideas" thread in this forum, I mentioned having a "Virtual Christmas Tour of Homes" this year. I participated in one of these last year, and it was so fun. I was wondering if anyone would like to do one of those with our little community?

It's really very simple to do...I'll host it on Pumpkins and Reindeer, then if you want to participate, I'll ask you to send me your blog or photo links, and link them all to my blog on a specific day. Then, on the day set, post your pictures in your blog or your photo account, and we'll have a "virtual Christmas home tour"! I would love to host this if you all are interested.

Just post in this thread, and then I'll work on some dates and ideas...we'll have a big time looking at each other's decorations! You can show as much or as little of your home as you choose...if we have a big enough response, we might have to spread it out over a couple of days.

Are you up for this??

holidaymama

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
Love It!!!

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I'm so in! Something like this for Halloween would be great as well.

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
I'm loving the response to this...be thinking about a tentative date...we want to give everyone time to get decorated, so I'm thinking mid-December. We'll shoot for December 15 if that's ok with everyone.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I'm in as well :skate:

hollybow

Retire Member
May 19, 2008
I´m in... :skate:

this sounds wonderful...makes me think about my decoration right now...

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
There is absolutely no reason why we couldn't do a fall/Halloween one and a Christmas one...we'll all likely be decorating, photographing and posting pictures anyway! Let's do it!

What's a good date for the fall/Halloween tour? Could we please do it after October 18? That's the date of the Next Big Wedding, and I'm afraid I won't be as attentive to a home tour as I should be before then! How about October 27? Or do you want to do it after Halloween so that we can include Halloween night pics? It's up to ya'll...

By the way...Tracey over at Notes from a Cottage Industry is hosting a Summer Garden Tour this week...hop over and check out her tour and while you're there, look at her blog. It's just beautiful and so inspiring!! She is great to email you back if you leave her a question, as well. Enjoy!!