Christmas Tree Shop near you?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

printersdevil

Retire Member
Sep 19, 2008
playingdishes.blogspot.com
Yes, I know this is a Halloween thread...

Does anyone have a CTS in their town and be willing to buy something and ship to me? They have these awesome witch hands for $3.99 each. Many stores have both arms. Some of the stores even have the witch legs to match. I am just dying for them.

They also have this crystal ball with witch hands that I really, really want.

Let me know if you have one of the stores and items. They are not in Texas at all. One of the stores is coming to Dallas, but the don't know when or where.

Scroll down until you see the items.
http://www.halloweenforum.com/general-halloween/89730-what-did-you-find-buy-today-36.html

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
okay printersdevil, I dont' know what CTS is, but most of all, I can't beleive no one has mentioned a Halloween FORUM...OH MY...I love, love, love just that one page of ideas. I'm a total Halloween Junky!!

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Printersdevil - There is one near my parents house. I may be going up in two weeks.

printersdevil

Retire Member
Sep 19, 2008
Minnie, it is called Christmas Tree Shop. That's really all that I know.

The forum that those links came from is called Halloween Forum--- www.halloweenforum.com

Some of those guys there are really what I would call professional haunters, but they don't think they are. They have some fantastic props and haunts.

There is another well known forum at: www.hauntforum.com
It is not as active.

However, both run all year.

Be prepared to spend HOURS and HOURS looking at threads when you visit. I joined a Secret Reaper group at the Halloween Forum. It is a swap of the greatest degree. There is a link a few pages from the end where someone added the link to last year's Reaper gift. I am so excited. I can't wait to send my gifts off and also to receive mine. I am hoping that my reaper is one of the active ones on the board. They tend to make props and items and delight people with them.

Last edited:

printersdevil

Retire Member
Sep 19, 2008
Kim Loves Snow,
I would LOVEEEEEE to have at least the witch "crystal" ball. They say that it is only $5.99 or so. I would oogle over the witch hands and feet if they had them, too.

I would gladly send you a money order for them if you will try to find them. Send me your addy and I will get money to you before you go if you want to give it a try. You could let me know if the postage was more than we estimate.

These would be so great for my Be WITCHY party and my Boo Bash is also using a witch theme this year.

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
I'm glad Kim can help you out! We don't have a Christmas Tree Store in this area and I won't be near one anytime soon.

JeniferDwn

MHH Member
Jul 21, 2010
Florence SC
www.jeniferdwn.blogspot.com
The skeleton made of PVC pipes is cute. We made one that sits out beside a tombstone in our front yard but we didn't dress him. We can pose him in any position. Head is made from a Clorox bottle and the hands and feet were cut from milk jugs, but we need to redo those. His name is Bonz (bones)

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
They really look great Printersdevil! love the crystal ball & witch hands! No such store around here either :(

N

NewYearsEva

Christmas Tree Shop is owned by Bed, Bath & Beyond. I so want one here! We have a few BBB's, sadly no CTS...

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
I stoped at ours yesturday they didn't have either. People don't get excited about the Christmas Tree Shop its a terrible store in my opion. I can't stand it. I only stopped yesturday because I was looking for something that a friend got there.

printersdevil

Retire Member
Sep 19, 2008
I forgot to update here. I got the witch's crystal ball and feet and hands. A friend on another board let me Paypal her the money and she sent them to me! Virtual friends are GREAT! The fingers on the crystal ball were broken even though she had lots and lots of bubble wrap around it. DH was able to glue them back, but since they don't touch the ball they are rather vulnerable to break again. I love it though.

Thanks for letting me know they are open in Dallas. WHen I called about them the first time, someone at their customer service told me that they had a store in Dallas already open and gave me a phone number. WHen I called, I got a BBand Beyond. Now, I know why.

I will have to check them out the next time I am in the Dallas area. There is another store that I have been reading about called 99cents that seems to have awesome things, too. They also have them in Dallas, but not in the suburbs on the north end where I go.

Thanks for the info.