CIJ 2013 - day 4

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
What Christmas fun are you having today? Most of you gals must be celebrating the 4th of July - family time!

Posted on my blog about my Rudolph day notebook

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Lucie, I saw on your Rudy Day list that you wanted to make Christmas stockings. Last year I found a you tube that shows the easiest way ever to make a lined stocking. I'm going to post it here in case anyone may want to use it. Hope you don't mind. I love your blog. Lots of ideas on there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsXB15TDtS4

Jane

Sugarplum

MHH Member
Jan 4, 2013
Florida
I'm enjoying reading everyone's blog posts for CIJ! I'd like to do some organizing of my Christmas notebook and crafts on my time off this week.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Good morning, everyone - oops, it's afternoon already!

Catching up on a few CIJ things I've let slip over the past two days - Christmas Vacation scheduled for viewing later today and I'll be cutting out the felt for the Christmas Pudding ornaments.

Happy Independence Day, USA friends!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Jane, thanks for the link!! yes, I'd like to do some, don't know if it's this year or not (the sewing machine is nearer so maybe I will :) )

PamelaG - Christmas vacation - one of my fav christmas movies! It WAS my favorite but I think Elf detroned it ;) Love them both.

Sugarplum - isn't it fun to get prepared before the OTHERS even think of Christmas? we WILL be ready :)

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Hello, wonderful people! I'm getting ready for Christmas 2013.... by organizing, decluttering... and spending time with friends and family!!!! I'm happy.... just THINKING about Christmas 2013!!!!

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
When I was at Hobby Lobby last week, they were starting to put out Christmas decorations. Fall decorations were in full swing with those wonderful smelling candles, oh, my!! It makes me wish fall were here! Then, Christmas...well...what can one say?!