CIJ 2013 - Day Three

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Just popping in quickly to say hi as I'm off to work this morning and I have a VIP coming in today. I'll be thinking of Christmas to steady my nerves!

We substituted Snowball Express for White Christmas yesterday for our movie. Snowball = white, so we were right in line with the weekly theme. We were in the mood for some whacky humor and we got just that! We were busy working on Sophia's college paperwork so we never did get around to any craft time. Never mind, we've got four days off coming up for the July 4th holiday and no plans other than Christmas in July!

Today's carol is Away in a Manger.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
hmmm... I need to look up that movie too.

Can't download hambug at work :( don't know why. will have to read it at home.

Posted on my blog.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Nope! don't remember that movie at all! will add it to my list.

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
I will have to look at that one also. I love White Christmas so I will pull that out soon.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Does that have Don Knots in it? I think I remember it:)

Not this one although I'm pretty sure he worked with Dean Jones on other features. This one has Harry Morgan (Colonel Potter of M*A*S*H fame) and Keenan Wynn and the actress that plays the General's housekeeper in White Christmas.

Sugarplum

MHH Member
Jan 4, 2013
Florida
I've only had time to listen to Christmas music so far this month. I did watch 2 Christmas movies on Saturday. 12 Dates of Christmas, love that one! And they had The Mistletones on the Roku so I watched that since I missed it this past season.

Looking forward to the Hallmark movies.

Hoping to work in my craft/holiday closet the next few days. I have some Halloween stuff I would like to do and that will be here even sooner.

White Christmas is the first "official" Christmas movie I put on. I usually decorate the Christmas tree the weekend following Thanksgiving while watching that movie. The General reminds me so much of my Dad! He would always cry at the end, and I do too, every time. I daresay that is my son & daughter's favorite movie too.