CIJ 2015 day 2

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
What will be your Christmas fun today?

I got a post up on my blog and last night I had an idea for my elf door ... I will finalize what I want today and I talked dh into cutting up a piece of wood for me for the elf door... he looked discouraged when I talked to him about it but then he rallied up :)

tanya

Premiere Member
Jan 8, 2012
Lucie, those jars look beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

farmerswife

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
Central Wisconsin
Heading into work in a few minutes so no CIJ for me today. But, maybe tonight I'll be able to listen to a little Christmas music and continue planning my 2015 Christmas Season! Have a great day everyone!

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
I was in Sears last week and the man at the counter told me they expected the Wishbook in by the end of the month! I've got a big ol' candy cane I saved from last year waiting. (The Wishbook must always be enjoyed with a candy cane and hot chocolate at my house...bonus points if you spear a marshmallow with a candy cane and use that for stirring :) )

I'm going to go through a new Christmas cookbook I bought tonight and maybe pop in an old Christmas movie.

It really feels like it's getting close now, doesn't it?

I was thinking....maybe one of our elves might get lost while "in training" this month and show up somewhere unexpected....maybe something that would work if we were decorated for Christmas but wouldn't in the summer....like find him on the floor with a Christmas ornament next to where our tree would normally be....or maybe sitting in the empty Christmas cookie can with a can of frosting in his arms.

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
I watched Charlie brown Christmas . one movie aday in july. yesterday it was Christmas with the kranks.

ejagno

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Aug 31, 2010
SW Louisiana
Today I watched "Fallen Angels" and "Christmas Belle", both Hallmark Christmas movies and loved them both. Still working on my Holiday Planner as well. Hope everyone enjoyed a little bit of Christmas today.