CiJ plans

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
Well, it's here, well at least tomorrow it's officially Chirstmas in July.
Do you have anything fun planned? Special crafts or things you want to do?
Do you know of any channels that will be participating in CiJ? I know in the past some of the movie channels like Lifetime and Hallmark will show Christms movies and QVC (or HSN) have specails as well.

I have no idea what mine are b/c I have no idea what kind of flexabilites I'll have this month but will try some stuff.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I hope to wrap some gifts.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I'm a little behind on Christmas prep this year so hope to get organized during July....after the 7th though because this week I have to get ready for a party!!

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
its july 1st. im going to watch a christmas movie at least twice a week in july. i wrapped the gifts i brought back from disney world this morning.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Lost my whole day, was feeling sick & had to stay in the hospital. a wee-bit better now. However I did post on my blog for CIj, so have fun reading!

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
I don't have any plans...lol...I am thinking of hosting a card making party later this month, to get a head start on Christmas cards.

candysprinkles

Retire Member
Jan 29, 2011
Indiana
I'm hoping to do some Christmas stuff. That's not too specific. LOL. Today, we went to "Little Nashville" and visited all the shops including one Christmas store. Took a pic of the upside down Christmas tree they had but I can't get it to upload from my iPod.

DebbiGall

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
I think I'll work on scrapping some tags to go on gifts,
I'm almost done with Amanda's afghan, Now I will start little Jerry's afghan they go pretty quick.
I made 3 of the cutest bags I designed them my self (bragging).
I made a red white and blue one for the forth of July.
Now I need to make one for Christmas and Fall.
I will wrap them but wait till Christmas to add ribbon
and doo dads I don't want them to get banged up.
I'm thinking about crocheting some fridgies to put on the packages.

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
Plan on watching QVC and HSN CIJ specials and some Christmas movies on TV. I might pick up a turkey breast and make a small dinner along with some home made pies and cookies. At the end of the month we are going to the shore so I may pick up some gifts while we are there.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
During this month I will continue to work as much as I can on crafting gifts for Christmas! I've hit a bit of a lull lately and need to bounce back!

I am also giving myself "permission" to listen to Christmas music while I craft. :) I personally have gotten myself burned out on carols by the time December rolls around because I've been listening to them since June. lol So I try not to overdo it this early in the year. But CIJ is an exception!!!

I have started working on tags for gifts, which is fun.

I plan to take the 25th off work and really focus on projects. Will try very hard to be caught up on cleaning/housework/shopping so I don't shift focus.

My goal is to collect supplies as needed between now and then - assembling into kits where possible - so as to get the most out of my time.

I'll play Christmas movies or music in the background while I work too! Or QVC :)

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
My plans for Christmas in July:

* Read our Christmas in July book- Blame it on the Mistletoe.
* Re-organize my wrapping station.
* Get my gift list in order.

Annie

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
Imnalso working on the book and need to write down what I have already bought. I have seneral list apps and need to use them