Cookie Press

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
Good morning ladies. I am in need of a new cookies press. My favorite one that I had for years broke a few years ago and its no longer made. I bought a replacement a couple years ago and hated it so now I want to get a good one but with so many to pick from its hard to select one. I read reviews on a few of them but they seemed to have mixed reviews. Thanks!

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I still use the old Mirro brand. However, if I were to get a replacement, I might lean towards the Mercato brand cookie press as recommended by America's Test Kitchen. We got my dd their pasta maker for Christmas. That seemed well made.

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
Curious to know what you went with. I picked up an OXO press over the summer and found that the screw on ring was cracked. Contacted the company about getting a replacement piece. They don't sell that component for replacements and told me to submit a claim. Approved my claim, had me write "No Warranty" in permanent marker on it and submit a photo showing that, and they sent me a brand new unit, with tips included. Haven't tried it yet, but I will say they are a stand-up company when it comes to backing their product.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Very nice! What are you going to make?

Reactions: Lori K

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
Very nice! What are you going to make?
I primarily wanted one to help with stuffing banana peppers, and the straight tip that kind of looks like the end of a tube of caulk should help (or, so that's my thinking). But, I'll probably try some Christmas cookies, too, using the tips they sent.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
ordered this one off of Amazon a few weeks ago and used it for the 1st time over the weekend and so far so good. It was easy to use.
Oy! I might have to order one too!