Cotton Bowl

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Totally OFF topic: For those of you that don't know it Cathymac's team meets my team in the Cotton Bowl tomorrow.

I'm still smarting from their last loss....so if the Tigers go down in tomorrow's game....please be nice to me!!!

But then again it might be Cathymac we have to be nice to...if the Razorbacks do!!!

You know what they say....on any given Sunday....OH.... wait tomorrow's Tuesday....LOL

Here's to a GREAT game from two wonderful teams!!!

:lucky: Tigers

:shmaorckstring:

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
WOO GO MIZZOU!!!! I'm a Missourian too!

coffeenut

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 10, 2007
Spartan Country-mi
Sorry :haha: Even though I am a die hard Spartan Fan MSU. :bigsnow:
I will be rooting for Uof M to win their game today. Have fun with your game. I may switch just to see what is going on. Maybe we need to be nice to both of you :party:
Have a fun day

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Honestly, as much as I love the Hogs, the way they play...it could go either way!

They will either look like a pro team or a jr. high team! Here's hoping the interim coach Herring has them fired up and ready to PLAY SOME FOOTBALL!!

Either way, it's great that they made it to the Cotton Bowl...Arkansas has a long association with this bowl game-it's our 11th appearance! It reminds me of the good ol' Southwest Conference days (any Texans out there???) when this was THE bowl to play!

Good luck, Hogs!!

Oh, and by the way... :happynewyear:

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
MIZ

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Thanks!!

I'm glad they won to make up for their embarrassing show in the game that would have resulted in them being in the championship game.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I didn't watch it but YAY MIZZOU!

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
OOPS I forget to watch. Been watching the mummers parade(never saw it before) all day.

Congrat Mizzou

:heartsNY: