Crafters Challenge April 12th-18th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Another month will be half way thru when this week is done. (few days before)

I have not finished anything, just buying more for things I have planned!!!! See my pattern here........

My vanilla beans came on Friday and Allen got me the vodka this a.m. so hope to start it later tonight or tom. night. Have to clean wash out some wine bottles that Jaymee brought me to make some in. Will measure out in separate jars. Enough for 8 ounces and then like 4 beans. Maybe have 4 or 5 bottles to shake and then towards Christmas put into 8 oz. containers.

What do you all have planned for this week?

Last edited:

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
We started the vanilla tonight. Have 4 jars to shake daily. Should give me 13---8 oz bottles for gifts. The 3 bottles of Vodka was $41 and the 50 vanilla beans were $25. Several recipes I see say to use the inexpensive Vodka. Now to shake it daily for 30 days and then every so often. Will have to buy the bottles to put it in yet.

1 thing done! YEAH!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Lana, Vodka... in fact any liquor or wine... is sooo much more expensive here. just checked on the website ... $21 for the least expensive 750ml.

Got more eyelets to make buttons on my popsicle snowmen. I will try to finish one this afternoon. After one is completely done to my liking the others will go quickly... I guess the 1st one is soooo long because I procrastinate because I'm not sure of what I'm doing.... I rarely have patterns for my crafts.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Got one ornament down pat! I put a picture here in my album. A few things will be better on the 2nd one but this one is fine by me. :)